19 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 19

Aesha

It's 10 in the morning and I just woke up. Great. I wasn't able to sleep well last night because of.. because of..

Wow I can't even digest the happenings last night.

As I checked my phone, I was just amazed by 24 missed calls and 27 messages. Just wow.

But my amazement turns into autumn (yeah the season autumn/fall) when I saw his name.

It's Kevin.

I felt this horrible feeling again. I have liked him since freshmen years and I was just so happy that I was able to be friends with him. Maybe I'm just too ambitious and excited  when we became friends that I easily believed him. She likes Lory and I'm not against it. I just hate that he lied. He should have just tell me. I just really hate this feeling of being used and fooled.

I'm the only one left in the room.

It's free day. Tomorrow we'll be back home so I need to fresh up to avoid mom's nagging if she noticed my sudden mood. She's really keen y'know. Haha

I didn't bother opening the messages. I just finished my morning rituals and went downstairs to grab some breakfast.

I went to the dining hall and found some students having their breakfast.

"Hi Aesha! Morning.."

"Oh hi, morning Katana.. " I smiled to her. She's my classmate. No worries, she's friendly and her friends. Actually she's one of those who chase me to ask me lame questions.. the time when Ten and I were wearing same cloth. They're crazy..  but funny. Haha

"By the way Aesha.. someone's looking for y-- ow he's here.." Katana stopped and pointed the person behind me..

"You're awake.."

Thump thump thump

Why am I feeling nervous just by hearing his voice? I composed my self and faced him.

"Y-yeah.. morning.." I managed to smile and put my hands on the  pockets of my jacket.

"C-can we talk?" He sound more nervous than I am. I think? Well, he's more like mumbling those words..

I hate him...

But I still like him..

So I think I need a clear explanation from him even though there's a big possibility that he would lie, again..

So I nodded.. "m-maybe after I grab some food? "

He smiled like he's grateful.. yeah I thought so.. he's face lighten up or I'm just imagining things, again?..

I was about to turn around to the table when he waved a brown paper bag.. so I looked at him.

"Its a-- fried shrimp and fries." He smiled awkwardly.

"I want rice--"

"I grabbed some. Here." He waved another paper bag so I just closed my mouth and just nodded to him as he lead the way.

"I heard they fought.."

"Really? They're dating right?"

"Oh.. my Kesha is sailing..."

"Ya.. I like Tesha more.."

"I heard they fought last night so both of them has cuts in their faces... I mean.. Ten and Kevin.."