3 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 3

AESHA

I gulped.

Ms. Sassy is talking in front. But I can't focus fully because anytime now there could be something that will hit my head. Or a ballpen might be thrusted right through my head!

Or he may loss control and just strangle me until I ----

I shook my head. I'm overreacting again. I just need to focus on my lessons for now I will deal with this rude guy later.

Until lunch I was not comfortable, even during classes because if we are not seatmate he's just a chair away and even just behind my desk.

Ugh.

Now its time to escape.

"Ace! Where do you think you're going?" Lorraine called. I turn and saw kate and others waiting for an answer.

"Ahh.. Canteen? H-haha."

"Without us?" Kate added.

I forgot about them for a moment. Its this rude guy's fault!

Speaking of this guy.

I looked around and see jackson talking to him. Like What?!

Did he knew that jackson and I were close? Are they negotiating and..

"Hey! Are you listening?" Harris flick his fingers to get my attention."We want to introduce you properly to the newbies." Harris continued.

Introduce-- what?! No way.

I glance at the newbies but I was more shock.

Jackson and the others were talking to them. Jackson was like hugging the rude guy from his back.

"Long time no bonding guys! T, I really knew you will be following us here with grey! I knew it!" Jackson enthusiastically said.

Rude guy with his poker face just looked pissed so they laughed at him.

OKAY? They really knew each other?. Ha. Ha. Ha-ha. Great. Just greaaaat.

"It wasn't my idea. Its his idea." And he turn to the other newbie which is Grey or greyson.

"Hey, I didn't do any crime don't look at me like that. I just really miss these minions. Haha" He was raising his both hands like playing innocent.

"Okay guys! Let's continue this with a lunch in the canteen." Harris caught their attention

"Yeah and we need to introduce Aesha to them" Lory looked so excited.

Oh no. Not now.

"Ahh haha.. ha. I'll catch up with you guys .. I a .. I'll just.. I will call tadashi first because I .. ah.. I promise to call him. Yeah that's it." Urgh should I practice making excuses for now? Hope there's subject for it in this school.

They don't look convinced at first but thankfully they just 'okay' with it.

We were about to go out from the room and this rude guy bump on my shoulder. So I move a distance from him.

"Escaping is really your forte, just like a pig really." And he lit out a light smirk.

But then his smirk vanish instantly.

"You'll pay for your clumsiness remember?"

I bit my lips because I'm really pissed. He called me pig again. He continue walking so I just calm my self and get my phone from my pocket so I could call tadashi, for real.