5 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 5

AESHA

Crap.

This is really embarrassing. Really!

I realized the scene.

Ten is leaning on the edge of my bed trying to move away my diary on his hand. And I'm on top of him, knees knelt and I'm nabbing his collar. We're too close, inches away to be exact.

I quickly stood.

"Don't think anything stupid shin, I'm trying to get my diary. He stole it!"

"I'm just holding it. See?" He gestured my diary in mid air. I grab it from his hand before he could read it.

"Stole is a big word ace, you're overreacting again." Tadashi chuckled. "Well I'll just want to let you know that Chad is here." He nod at ten and give me a smirk before leaving.

I stumble my feet and glared to this guy beside me.

"what?" He acted innocently. He lift the box and walked to the door.

"Don't you ever try to touch my diary you poker!"

"I won't. That's too girly and childish anyway."

"What?!"

"I mean the diary." He corrected and left me behind.

See? He never forget to piss me off everyday.

*****

We are now in the library. I came here alone but I saw Jackson following me. I know that he message the others to come too. Lory and Harris were just on the magazines. Yeah they're like a magazine tandem.

Its been 3 weeks already since we bonded in our house. Chad has arrived that afternoon and they go along together. Why not? They have same personalities, well not all but they have the same interest. Good for them then.

I went here to recheck my assignment in calculus. Its 1:00pm, so I still have 30min for this.

I looked at Ten, arms on the table and his face buried in there, sleeping.

"Yah.. this isn't a sleeping area poker if you want to sleep go up there to the rooftop.. " I just lowered my voice I don't want to be caught by the monster librarian. Well I think there's no non strict librarian exsisting nowadays. (If there is, well thank you). Aside from 'SILENT' plastered on the wall there is also 'No SLEEPING' written. This became a usual sleeping area of students lately so they put an extra rule.

And now this poker is violating the rule.

I poke his shoulder. He didn't respond.

I turn to Kate and gestured this sleeping poker.

Kate did the same to wake him.

"Yah.. " I whispered again trying to wake him.

I poked him again. This time he raises his head and turn to Kate. Kate raise an eyebrow to him. He then turn to me.