17 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 17

AESHA

"Don't you have a watch on you?"

I raised my wrist and teasingly showed him my watch.

"Obviously I have."

"And obviously you don't know how to use it so as that perturbing guy you are with!" I got my brows crossed.

"Wait what? He's not perturbing! I'm longing to ask you really.. what did he ever do to you to call him names?!" I tried to calm but my voice is uncontrollable now.

"Really? You asked that?" He questioned in disbelief. I opened my mouth but he interrupted before I could talk.. "..look at you! The rain had stopped for more than half an hour and you're still with that soaked clothes.. you have your phone and you didn't even bother sending a damn message that you'll be out for a million hours! I hope that alien guy knows that we're worried because of that.."

His last statement made my brows crossed a bit more.

"Well.. uh.." I got speechless for a moment. So he's worried? Ye. When he said 'we' it means he's one of those right. Ha ha

"Oww.. an LQ?" I was shocked by Ten's sudden outburst so I didn't noticed Kate and Lory were out from our room already..

"N-no.. I.." I stammered while Ten looked away. I know he got surprised of what he just said..

"Forget it. " then he walked to his room which is just the room next to ours.. " I don't care anyway.." I heard him say before he closed his door leaving a loud banging noise.

"He mean it.. he's actually worried." - harris

"Yeah.." Jackson agreed.

Now my eyebrows raised.

"And why you still not in bed? And what was that for? I told you guys where I was going.. then wha.."

"Oh yeah we knew.. but he don't." Greyson cut while nodding.

"You don't know how worried he was when he learned that you're with Kevin.." lory laughed in a bitchy way. "Come and change so we'll sleep.. " Kate and lory then pulled me inside.

Huh! Such an arrogant bitter sweet cold man! He should have said he's worried.

And made me surprised huh. I know he's a bitter sweet friend but I didn't expect him to act like that. Like he's really worried about me.

That made my heart flatter a bit.

Lory and Kate were sleeping already and I was just lying on our bed thinking about what Kevin had confessed.

What now?

I really like him but there's something else that I couldn't explain why I feel not so fully excited and happy about him liking me. Urggh. I don't know maybe I'm just over thinking it. I should think about it on the other day maybe.

****

"I really like you're expression dude! I should've prepared a camera! Hahahahaha.. " Jackson was there laughing to death. What a mocker really.

"Yeah I know you're really worried and you.bavbsnsdb.." Harris was stopped from talking because Ten inserted some French fries on his mouth. Hahaha look who's funny now! Haha