21 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 21

Lory

This is so amazing! 😁😁😁

We are having breakfast all together... in one table. 😉
Ten, Aesha, Kevin, Kate, Me, Jackson, Grey, Harris, Jung, and the triple R, I mean.. Rain, Rose, and Rouge.

This is the last day of our field trip and this is just so wew! Oh my gosh I just remembered this Rouge. I think he's Rain's boyfriend? Cousin? Or Rose' boyfriend or cousin? Aist. Never mind! In short he's from other block. 😃 Yesterday this triple R wasn't with us and Jung, they are nowhere to be found.

"Are you two in good terms already?" Rouge referred to Ten and Alien.

Ten, his eyes just shifted left to right and left again. Hahaha! Then just continued eating.

Aesha elbowed him.

"Wae?" Alien asked Rouge.

"Don't ask, students talk a lot about your fight." Rouge talk so carefree but he is more like a shy kid talking. Wew. Haha! This time Rose elbowed him so he mouthed 'what?' And she crooked her lips to indicate that he should talk more careful. Aigoo.. kyeopta..😁😊

"You two are so cute, you should marry each other someday.. hehe" I just blurted out because I can't help it really. Haha

The others grinned but--

"What?! No way!" Rain and Rouge blurted in unison.

"What, are you gonna marry each other then?" I said with a smirk.

The two just make face to each other like they are disgusted with the idea.

"They're cousins.." Alien said while pointing the two, Rain and Rouge.

"I know right." I said, eyebrows raised.

"Then why? Haha, this two look so good together.. " - Jackson, while simply snatching Aesha's dessert, stick O. But she noticed it and slap his hands.

"Aish, this guy is so in denial and know nothing about girls, he should matured first before marrying bear. Hmp!" - Rain

"Look who's talking.. w-hat me? In denial? H-huh!" - Rouge

Rose is just looking at the two like she's watching a fight scene in television. She's so cute. Then we all smirked when she talked.

"Waeyo? Do Rouge like me?" Then she looked at him whose munching the pizza intensely. She smiled to him so he stopped.

Hahaha I know how he was stocked with that smile. My smirk widen. 😁😁😁

"And now she's smiling.." he mumbled. I heard it though.

She smiled more.. "I'm just joking. Hahaha" she laughed so Rouge hissed. I know it. Rouge likes her but I don't know what's pulling him to say it. Just like someone I know. I looked at Ten whose busy talking at the phone. Face crooked.. again.

We continued to tease Rouge because he got easily teased. We just met him totally in person but he is not hard to deal with.

-----

We are preparing our things so we can leave.

"Lory, did you call your mom already?" -Kate

I just nodded. I sighed.

"How is she?"

"Same as usual. But I can't tell her about it yet, she may burst in anger again. I don't want to trigger her condition." I smiled bitterly. "Aish. Yah! Let's not talk about it. Let's just enjoy the trip back home. Haha."