20 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 20

Kate

"You should have tell me last night that you're having a plan so I won't sleep too.. " Aesha is now pouting at me and insisting that I shouldn't keep secret of what we did last night.

"Haha that's part of our plan..Haha." she munch her food in frustration. She's really cute.

"Fine so continue your story.. so what happened this morning?" Aesha.

I munched some fries before I continued.

Flashback

7 am in the morning.

*knock knock knock

Lory and I opened the door and found the three in deep sleep. Who else? Greyson, Jackson, and Harris.

"Guys wake up.." I grabbed each of their blankets.

"It's still early.. " greyson covered his face with his pillow

Jackson just murmured and close eyes again..

"Don't open that window.." Harris plead like a kid when Lory opened the windows and curtains.

"What's with you ladies.." greyson sat on his bed while brushing his head with his hand, eyes lightly close.

"Just get off from bed already.." I tried to pull Greyson but he's so heavy. Instead he pulled me and hugged me.

"Come on couz I'm still sleepy.." Greyson murmured

"Couz don't make me as your pillow! " I hissed while pulling my self from his hug. Aigoo he's really crazy.

"Guys Ten and Kevin are having a meeting right at this hour and if y----- "

Lory stopped from talking when Jackson and Harris jumped from their bed and ran to the bathroom.

"I'll go first..!" Jackson

"No me first.!" Harris.

This two are like kids. Aigo.

"Yah grey! Wake up!" I said while pushing him.

"Ouch ouch! Kate my hair-- aw!" I pulled his hair so he let go of me.

"Fine I'm awake now-- aw!"

"Go take a bath now 'cause Ten and alien are now in the garden ! " I keep hitting him with his pillow.

"Fine fine! Ouch! " he ran to the other bathroom and shouted. "Oh btw what are you two doing in that bathroom?! Hahahaha "

"ahh!"

"Arg!"

The two bursted in defeat when they realized they have two bathrooms in this room and they're fighting over for just one comfort room.

"Aish you should have reminded me.!" Jackson

"No you should!" Harris

"I forgot!" Jackson

"Me too!" Harris

"Yah! The two of you stop whining to each other!" The two just pout and Harris immediately went inside the bathroom.

"Yah! What about me! Hyung!" Jackson keep on knocking on the door.

Lory and I just rolled eyes. Hahaha they could be this childish sometimes. 😄