4 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 4

AESHA

Tadashi strum the guitar and I'm trying to remember the chords.We're now in the living room while mom's in the kitchen.

Its been 3 weeks and school is getting more and more tiring but it sounds more like a challenge to me. Plus Jackson who's always trying to steal my food and Ten who's always wearing a serious face. We're arguing most of the time but like what grey said he's good but then don't forget to pissed me for a day.

Speaking of grey. I don't really get what he meant about me had caught Ten.

Well it's nonsense I guess.

"Here, you use this for a better sound while you strum and to get your pitch" Tadashi handed me the capo. "Try it, if you learned the chords already" he's challenging me so I make face and get my guitar, which is his gift, from his hands.

"Of course I remembered everything. Here listen and try to sing with me, okay?" He just nodded playfully and I started strumming.

"[Insert speak now lyrics]"

I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl

I sneak in and see your friends
And her snotty little family all dressed in pastel
And she is yelling at a bridesmaid
Somewhere back inside a room
Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry

This is surely not what you thought it would be
I lose myself in a daydream
Where I stand and say

[Chorus:]
Don't say "Yes", run away now
I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door
Don't wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out
And they said, "Speak now.".....

He sing with me too and I felt good for I learned the chords easily. Well I really like singing with him and I love my oppa's voice..

Its Sunday afternoon so we have a lot of time bonding. Kate went here yesterday and we went to Chad's, we spend the whole day swimming in their pool, sing along and of course foodtrip. Hahaha

Kate and Chad became friends last last week. I talked about Kate a lot to Chad so as I talked a lot about him to my friends so they easily get along.

I went upstairs and change. We worked some sweat huh. Dinner is ready so I instantly went down to the table after I changed my wet T-shirt. I really like wearing t-shirts I feel comfortable with those.

"Wow, fish and vegetables." This is really good for my diet. I'm not like the others who eat a lot and still don't gain weights. I'm a food lover and I easily gain pounds but it's not hard for me to lose weight also.

We started eating our dinner.

"How's school ace?" Mom asked looking excited. Mom is somewhat childish sometimes so I'm not surprised.

"Its challenging as ever mom. But it's good I feel good with it." I widen my smile to assure her.

"Yeah you can do it plus someone's helping you with your calculus, I mean, Ten." Tadashi never forget to mention ten every time we're talking about school. Is he a fan of him? Every girls in our academy were crazy about him, well also to my other friends, they're somewhat popular anyway. I don't know what's wrong with those girls out there crazy over ten, well he's good looking man with his tousled hair and pair of cold eyes, those are black. But I never seen him smile, just smirk.