18 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 18

Kate

Okay. Now we're freaking out. Yea we are. Lory, Rain, Rose, and me.

"Ya guys keep it down you promised you won't freak out. Yaaaa!" while Ace is throwing pillows at us.

"I can't help it I just can't believe Kevin and you are going out!  Like woah!!!" Rain giggled.

"Stop it bunny lower your voice .."

"How did he confessed to you again? Ow! I thought Kookie is the one who'll confess to you 'cause I can sense him eying on you every time he sees you. Hahaha!"

"Lory I said keep it down. Come on guys. Aisssh.."

Haha. I knew it. Kevin and Ace were in a good terms this past few days. Well it's already Thursday and we're gonna go back home on Saturday. Well, I kind of oppose to Kevin but Ace really likes him and she told us how caring he is. And Lory was right about Jung, I always caught him staring at Ace. This girl really. Haha.

And this past few days Ten was so grumpy and rarely talk and hang out with us. He's jelly I think. Hmmm.

But it's not that Kevin and Ace are already together. They're just in a good term plus Ace didn't confess yet.

"Hmm actually I'm kind of shocked. I also thought that Jung would be the one to confess to you because.."

We all looked serious while Rose is talking and she looked at us.

"Oh never mind. Haha why are you so serious. Haha." Rose threw some pillows to us so we end up throwing pillows to each other. We are now much together because Rose and Rain were not like the other students in the campus. Well Ace either call them humbles or witches. And these two were  one of the humbles. We found out that Rain and Rose were childhood friends.

When we got all tired we decided to go out to the balcony where we found the boys hanging out.

"I thought you girls are gonna stay in that room. Aigooo. You're too noisy." Jackson said while shaking his head.

Ace got eyes wide.

"You heard us?!"

We girls silently laughed because of her reactions. I think the boys already knew because they are really keen so we don't worry much. Also, because of Ten's sudden sensitive mood. Hmmm.

Harris and the other boys laughed except for Ten.

"No of course we didn't. Every room here is soundproof remember? I just thought you'd be noisy because you girls chat a lot and Lory laugh a lot. That's usual for you.That's why." Jackson explained while laughing.

Ace make face and hit Jackson. Then they started making fun of each other again. We just laughed because Ace got easily teased.

Ten got a call so he excuse himself and went to his room. He looked so annoyed when he looked at his phone. I think it's his father.

Harris, Jackson, and Lory  went outside to buy soda and chips. We just stayed and continued playing 369.

"Okay. Again again. I won't make a mistake this time." Greyson rubbed his palm and positioned.

"Okay. Start! One!" -Greyson.

"Two!" -rain.

I clapped my hand because I'm beside rain and I got number 'three'.

"Four!" Ace shouted. She seemed focus. Haha

"Five. " - Rose

Greyson clapped for it is his turn.