22 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 22

Aesha

Now he's in a bad mood. What did I do again? Tss. He's really unpredictable.. Aish!

What happened? Here's what happened..

Flashback

"What did you say?!" I asked him aloud because the firework display is too loud and I didn't hear what he just said. He got more serious this time and he just looked away. Now what?

I tapped him but he did not bother to looked or talked to me again. Until the fireworks display ended.

We walked to his car. But I stopped because I just can't take it. Is he mad again? What did I do?

"Ya! Why aren't you talking again?"

"I'll drive you home. " he said instead.

I walked again and hopped in.

"Why is he mad again. Tsk.." I mumbled to myself. He started the engine.

"Just don't ask if you're not gonna listen to the answer." He said bitterly. What?

"What? Is that why you're mad? Because I didn't hear you a while ago? Its because of the fireworks it's too loud you knew it."

He didn't answer. He continued driving until we arrived.

End of flashback

"I hate you." I mumbled while getting from this crazy seat belt. Why can't I get off? Tsk. Is the seat belt mad at me too? Tsk.

I heard him sigh. And helped me take off the seat belt.

"Is that for me?" He asked. I got puzzled.

"What?"

"You just mumbled something. Is that for me?" Ow that.

"Yeah I hate you you're so moody. And I don't know how to deal with you--"

"I'm sorry." I looked at him. And just by seeing his expression.. I twitched my lips and got out from the car. He too got out from the vehicle.

"You sure you didn't hear me? "
I nodded. Will I asked him if I heard him? Aigoo.

"That's better. "

"What?"

"Hm? Ah, nothing.. I said you should go inside." he said.

"Are you still mad?" I asked while opening the gate.

"I'm not mad." He said. He stopped the gate from opening and closed it again. "By the way, I have a request.."

My brows crossed.
"What?"

"Please tell me whenever you're hanging out with Jones." He said with a serious tone.

"And why?"

"Just because."

"Then I'm not gonna do that." I said and attempted to open the gate again but he never let me so I looked at him again.

"I just want to know. That's my reason."

"That's not an enough reason Ericson." I seriously said too. He sighed and mess his hair.

"Haish.. never mind. " he surrendered and just open the gate so I smiled sarcastically *tongue's out. It would irritate him more. Hahaha!

That's what I thought..