9 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 9

KATE

We run to the counseling area just near in our academy. The police are there now with that drunk criminal. yeah he looks criminal to me..I heard that the guard call the police right away when he saw the guy with a knife holding Ace.

We left Ace with Jackson in the car because I know Ace is still not in a condition. She's still trembling in fear. And we notice that her left cheek has a small wound. That criminal is really crazy, we saw his damn knife touching her face but I don't think that he would really cut her. Jackson is now treating the small cut.

"Hey calm down buddy, Ace is feeling okay for a bit now.. so..."

Greyson's voice stop me from my thinking.

"Yeah for a bit." Ten emphasize the word 'bit'.

Oh that.

He's really mad.

Yeah and I'm mad too. I want to punch this criminal, if I could only do that. But they distance me away from that gorilla guy. Hmmp!

I saw the guy sitting on the chair. His hands are now wearing handcuffs on his back.

The side of he's mouth is bleeding. And what's that.. a black eye?

Ten approached the guy again. He pull its hair to make it look to him.

The guy bit his lips, sign of pain.

"I don't want to see your face again. Don't you dare mess with her.." he's emphasizing every single word. He's totally mad now.

"I--- I'm s--sorry.. I won't touch y--your girl a-again.."

"Make sure of that." He then pull his hand because Greyson is stopping him from beating the guy. A light smile formed in my lips because of what the guy just said.. ' I won't touch y--your girl a-again..' your girl huh.. haha

"Mr. Ericson, we'll  handle this for now." Mr. Police apologetically said.

Ten just nodded with his face still dark.

I tap his back.

"She's doing fine now, Jackson is treating the cut he..."

"Cut?" Ten look at me in disbelief.

Greyson look at me shaking his head and looking so worried.

Uh Oh.

What should I say now...

"Kate.." Ten talked again with his warning voice.

Greyson gave up and sigh.

"He accidentally cut her left cheek.. b-but it's not that big..it's just... hey hey hey!" Ten dashed to approach the guy again. Greyson is pushing him back.

"I'll handle this guy okay? J-just calm. Go check her on the car ,okay? " Ten try to calm himself after grey destructed him. He's breathing really hard. Ten gritted his teeth and left.