8 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 8

KATE

Lunch lunch lunch.

The usual atmosphere is fully back now. Aesha was acting strange the past days. She's always spacing out and avoiding my cousin, Ten. We ask her but she never say a thing.

And the good thing is. Ten is not use to it I mean, Ace avoiding him. These two are really cute. We noticed that Ten has change a bit and returning to his old self the time he arrived here, or we say the time he met my best friend. He remained serious but he now talk to people, the thing is.. he's bubbly and all. He don't usually talk or reply if someone talk like Aesha. I mean, she's our reaction queen ever. But Ten is somewhat like enjoying her company huh. I'm always asking him if he likes ace but he's always denying it. Ten is not really that cold.. when we were little he is the bubbly one and sweet kid.

Last night I saw them playing the video games. Yeah I've never seen Ten smile since the day his mother died, aunt Teressa, aunt Tress' sister. Were 12 when that happened. Since then Ten started to hate his father and as I know he's somewhat blaming his father. Uncle said that it's like he lost Ten too, he's bubbly and smiling kid. I never ask him again about the incident because right after his mother's death he barely talk to us. But now is a good news, for God's miracle he's talking a lot! And we're hoping that anytime now he'll fully return to himself and start to learn to smile and laugh again.

"Hey stop putting spices on my sauce poker, you wanna kill me or what?!"

"Spices don't kill, you're overreacting again."

And there they are again. Haha

Hey want to know what happened last night?

Here..

Flashback.

I was peeping from my door. They are in the living room and playing video games.

"See?" He boost casually.

"Whatever."

"You look tired." Oh and now he's concern to Ace huh.

"Yeah. I'll just sit here for a moment" Aesha lean over the sofa.

"I'll just continue this game then."

Until ace fall asleep.

Ten turned off the player.

He wipe some hair on Aesha's face and lift her on his arms. They really are cute. I silently giggled. He then carry her upstairs. I silently move inside and act sleeping on my bed.

He slowly push the door open and gently lay her down beside me.

"Cut it out Kate."

What? 0.0 Aisst. I just contiue my acting.. then.. "ow.. outch", a pillow landed on my head. 

I slowly lift myself and sit on the side of the bed.

"Aigooo. My acting wasn't effective at all." I pout.

"Just sleep already. Its late."

I make face and just get back to bed.

"You two are really spy-cousins. Just cut it okay?"

We? Two? Who?

I sit again and found Greyson reveal himself from the door.

"Whoa.. you really are sharp Ten." He chuckled.

Oh that's it. I did not noticed him huh.

"I thought I was the only one doing some mission here." I giggled.