15 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 15

KEVIN

Its nearly afternoon when we arrived at the place. It's pretty awesome. That's a general view for me. We all know that this is Ericson's place. But I don't care, Ten is now showing how annoyed and ....jealous he is. I have a feeling that he likes Aesha but I hope he don't.

Actually.. the truth is.. I just make friends with Ace because she's a good friend with the girl I really like.

It's Lory. Ever since she transferred here. I really want to approach her but I'm afraid she'll be snob because she is. She's frank and and tell you directly what she feels or think. And that's the side I like about her.

But now, I'm starting to feel weird about ace. I don't know, I think I'm starting to like her. She's cute and innocent. I have this urge to protect her.

I think I'm starting to like this girl. And as for Lory... well I still like her of course. But when I'm with Ace I feel so lively.

And I'm confuse with my feelings. Idk. 😞

We brought our baggage inside the house, well by looking at it.. it looks like a mansion.. no hotel.. nuh.. a mansion-hotel.. yeah haha. Its really big. Wow I'm juat so amazed.

We are not really that many. For the science department we only have 2 sections we got only 2 buses to rent.

The setting was announced by our instructors. So every room could have 2 to 3 students. Mostly are pairs. As for me I picked Jung as my roommate. He is my best friend.

We went to our rooms to organize our things and stuffs.

Before I walk inside the room I saw Ace... pulling Ten's ear along to their rooms..

"Poooker.. you will pay for this...! " said ace while still punishing Ten.

"Hey stop ripping off my... yah! That hurt..!" Ten is trying to cover his ear but Ace flick it.

Then they walked inside the room.

Well I don't think they will be sharing one room, I heard that Ten requested a room for him only. He has the power anyway this place belongs to them and there were lots of room.

"V are you just gonna stand there forever?" Jung called. He call me V because it's the middle letter of my name, that's what he said. Haha weird jung.

"Coming .. haha." Then we started fixing our things inside.

****

"V! Ya wake up man we're gonna be late for our tour! Yah!" I could hear Jung's loud voice inside my head.

I lazily opened my eyes and lift my body out of the bed.

"Ya Jung why so loud? " I complained on my way to the bathroom.

"Hey we are in a field trip I should be the one asking you 'why so slow?' Mr. Harris will kill us!"

I got my eyes wide open and realized that today is our tour around the place. I quickly ran to the bathroom.

"Now you remembered.. haha" I heard Jung murmured before I closed the door.

I took only 5min in the bathroom and 5min of preparation and we immediately proceed to the living room of this mansion-hotel. Almost all student were there already.

Mr. Harris just gave some reminders and task in our tour. We should take pictures for documentation and also for the article we are gonna make after this field trip.