2 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 2

AESHA

I am now standing 4 steps away from tadashi's bed pointing the guitar on this stranger's face. We're both shock and I screamed really hard.

Yeah guys I was the one who screamed.

He's now looking at me in shock too and he's holding a pillow ready to cover himself from my guitar attack.

"Who are you! And what are you doing here!"

"Hey I.."

"Are you a thief?! My goodness you can't get anything from this room, nothing's precious here.. Y-you could o-o-only find books and old Cds here, nothing more! J-just go to the other houses or send yourself to jail!" I really need to set these excuses to defend tadashi's room from this thief stranger.

"Theif? No I..."

"Aha! Maybe you saw this guitar and you wanna steal it! Y-you can't! I will protect this r-room and t-this g-gui-guitar!" I'm trying myself to shout. I need to look strong so I may scare him.

"Hey let.." he tries to move towards me but I pointed the guitar forward to stop him.

"Don't move! Are you holding a knife? O-or anything sharpened?!"

"No. Look I'm just he..."

" Hands up dude! Let me check!" He follow my instruction and I slowly walked to the door but I saw a figure and I run towards it knowing its tadashi leaning on the wall.

"Oppa! He's trying to scare me! Kick that thief out! He might know you're the model shin rusy he could be a stalker or what." I lowered my voice on my last sentence.

I raise my head to look at tadashi and he's litting bit laughs while shaking his head.

Is he insane now? We're in life and death situation like the stranger could attack us anytime now.

"Ya oppa.."

"What did you just call him? A thief? Hey hey you really are ace the reaction queen." now he's laughing.

I look at the guy that is now standing and rubbing his nape like he can't believe it.

"He's Chad, you don't remember him?"

"Chad? Who.." I stopped and realized everything. "Chad oppa!? Whoaaa" I run towards him and examine his outlook. He's messy hair and chinito eyes, pretty face with his perfect smile that vanishes his eyes.

"I didn't recognize you immidiately! You should have told me like as easily as I call you names" I am now holding his shoulders.

"Oh really? I did try but you always cut my explainations dummy" He flick my forehead and laugh.

"Did I? Sorry for that but hey, tadashi never told me you're here!" I turn to tadashi while holding my forehead and darted him a look.

"That should be part of the surprise and I realize that you will be reacting like not recognizing him when you start screaming like a pig" I pout at him and he brush my hair.

"I smell egg.." Chad sniff and tadashi start running downstairs.

"Craaaapp! I forgot the egg sandwich I was making! The two of you's fault!" We heard tadashi rushing. We just laugh.

Chad Hernandez. He's our childhood friend and a neighbor. Chad is the same age as tadashi, they're 19. Well, I wasn't able to recognize him. He's grown up guy now. Its been 7 years though.