13 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 13

AESHA

This is so unusual.

We are watching a horror movie 'pay the ghost'. Ten isn't here. He went somewhere we don't know. He's really mad I think.

I can't concentrate to the movie we are watching.

I sighed.

"Hey what's with the burst?" Lory sat beside me.

"Oh nothing. This movie is just.. ah.. scary? Ha-haha." Oh crap.

"Really? Or it's because... LQ with Ten..?" Harris teased.

"Drop it. And it's not a.. what do you call that..!? LQ?..! " I rolled my eyes as they laugh."Come on guys, he's mad and.. and I don't know how to say sorry to him... And I didn't mean to forget our movie trip yesterday. He's really mad."

"Or we say jealous.. " lory sneaked.

"What?" I asked disbelievingly.

They chuckled.

"Guys I'm serious."

"We know.. just talk to him and say your apologies and surely it will work." Jackson suggested energetically.

"He doesn't want to talk to me. You heard what he said and how he acted back there? Its.."

'None of your business. Piss off'

His cold voice flashes on my mind again. I shook my head.

Aigooo.

This is the first time.

I don't feel good when someone's upset or mad because of me. Well, who's gonna feel any better being hated?

"We are trying to cheer you up. But at least you'll talk to him." Harris smiled as he talked.

"Thanks guys."

They smiled at me.

"Hey guys may I cut the soft moment but I think we are forgetting something..." lory paused the movie as she speaks.

Everyone gasp, well except for me.

What now?

"Groceries! We'll be leaving tomorrow!" They blurted in unison.

Oh yes! Field trip. How could I easily forget?!

"Come on guys let's go.!" Kate cleaned the table.

We rushed to the grocery to buy some snacks for tomorrow's exciting trip. 😄😄

"I'll call Ten.." Greyson said and get his earphone plugged 'cause he's driving. He talked to Ten for a minute. "He's at nearest mall guys. He's done buying all needed stuff I think." Then he chuckled.

"So he went for a grocery to cool down huh." Lory smirked.

Aigoo hope I could talk to him. And hope I could talk to him properly. Well, I have this attitude of watery eyes whenever I'm feeling nervous trying to please someone. Oh crap. I even remembered when Tadashi scolded me about his phone being wet because I accidentally poured it with mineral water. He's really mad especially because he was chatting with Aria (his crush hahaha) and he was not able to make a reply because of my clumsiness. I really cried hard at that time. Tadashi panicked because I didn't stop from crying. Tch. I just can't hold my feels whenever someone close to me is yelling at me. Tch!. Tch.! And Tch! again. That was embarrassing.

We arrived at the mall at 9. We bought the things we will be needing. Snacks, Sanitizer, snacks again, tissue, then snacks again.. okay guys we bought snacks the most.