14 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 14

AESHA

I really can't believe what I'm hearing and looking at.

"Tadashi!" I shouted.

When we heard someone talked our attention shifted to him.

I ran to him and kick his knee. He is the one who said the word 'jealous' urgh! He's really a mocker, ever!

"Whoa, that hurt huh." Tadashi said while rubbing his knee."Hey.." he greeted then he tapped Ten's shoulder.

"Sorry.." Ten mumbled.

"Ow. Did you just pull some tears from her?" Tadashi chuckled.

"I didn't mean to.."

"Uh uh I know I know.. it's because you're jealous.. haha admit it, that's what you're gonna say a moment ago, right right?" Then he smiled. No. More like smirk.

Ten looked tense. Okay what now? Hello I'm still here.

But I just let them make me OP.

"I.. she.. no it's.. just.. " now he's stammering again.

"Just... what?" Tadashi is still smirking while waiting for Ten's answer.

"I.. look, what are you doing here?" Ten said instead. I almost laugh. He's really out of words.

Tadashi laughed. Then he whispered something.

After that, they both looked serious.

I'm really curious about their conversation. What now?

" excuse me.. I'm still here." I made a fake cough.

They both looked at me then Tadashi smiled.

"Yeah. So how's school?"

"Fine. And you're full of surprises. You didn't notify me that you're coming home this month." I pouted.

"Well, I heard about this Kevin guy and I decided to check because you even forgot your movie because of that guy. Haha and this guy is je.." Ten simply kick his foot so Tadashi chuckled. "And this guy is worried. Haha."

"Lame bro...that's lame."I shook  my head. "But Kevin? We are friends. And I didn't mean to forget such thing."

"Really huh? By the way, Ace is really fragile when it comes to this, she cries a lot.. hahaha."

"Yah shin!"

"But I should have brought a camera to capture how you panicked. Hahaha" now he's teasing Ten.

"Whatever. I didn't know she'll cry." Ten said.

"Aishh." I just snorted.

Tadashi just laughed at us. When Kate and the others arrived Tadashi told them about what happened and I keep on stopping him so as Ten.

And as usual. They're making fun  of  me again.

We went home already because we'll be preparing for tomorrow's departure.

But before they left I made up to talk to Ten.

"I'm sorry again." I started.

"Yeah. Sorry." He's still acting weird. He still looked uneasy.

I smiled. I didn't know. I feel weird too seeing him like that.

He looked at me and I could see him gulp and slowly he's eyebrows crossed and he blinked his eyes. He shifted his look to somewhere.