Chapter 1

Key:

e/c = eye color

h/c = hair color

y/n = your name

f/pt = favorite Pokemon type  

     Sunday found me sitting in bed playing Mario Kart. I hadn't played this in a while and I thought that I might as well today. It was a beautiful summer day outside, but the only sunlight I would get would be coming in through my windows. It was too hot to go outside, and I had a whole day of nothing planned. I was excited, but my mood was ruined when Toad decided to red-shell me.

I hissed and tried to maneuver my kart back onto the road, but it was hopeless.

"Dang it Toad!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I finished second place. I sighed and turned my DS off. Well, I guess I wouldn't be playing that anymore today. I felt drained. Even indoors, I could feel the heat. "Maybe I should get a popsicle." I said out-loud to break the heavy silence.

I took my phone out from the pocket of my shorts and turned it on. I had a text from my best friend Kelly.

Kelly: Hey y/n, what's up?

y/n: Not much, you?

Kelly and I were the only two people in our friend group who weren't currently on vacation out of state.

Kelly: So, hey, you know my dad went to Japan to help work on the new Pokemon game that is coming out, right?

Yes, I did. I could still remember the day he left. Kelly had been in tears and I really hadn't know how to comfort her.

y/n: Yeah I do

Kelly: Well, it's being released in Japan tomorrow and I told my dad you liked Pokemon and all...

Was this going where I thought it was?

Kelly: ...And he sent me a copy for me to give to you.

I fell off the couch, scared my cat again and silently praised my friend.

y/n: Which copy is it? Heavens or Earth?

I especially loved (f/pt)-type Pokemon and hoped it would be Heavens in where there was supposed to be an abundance of (f/pt)-types. Besides that, the only difference between the two games was the legendaries. Heavens had the legendary bird trio while Earth had Groudon and Kyogre.

Kelly: Heavens ^-^ would you like me to drop it off at your house? I'm bored and it would be no trouble. 

y/n: Sure! CU then!! 

I jumped off the couch and slipped my tennis shoes on. Kelly lives very close by so even if she walked, it wouldn't take long. In a couple minutes, the doorbell rang. "Delivery for Y/N!" sang a voice from the other side of the door. I opened it.

Standing on the other side was a girl my age with long red hair and bright green eyes. She was a couple inches taller than me, but then again, just about everyone was. "Hey, Kelly!" I exclaimed. 

"Oh come on, you know you're more excited to see the game than me." She came inside and sat on the couch. We chatted for a bit before she pulled a package out of her bag. "This is it!" It was a regular looking package, but inside was something special. Something no one had played yet.

A/n: I know this is kind of a weird place to stop, but I wanted some dramma. Please comment if you find any grammatical errors, I really don't mind. Just tell me anything that you think I could change to help my writing, I appreciate it. I'm sorry if I write normally and then have just one random verbose sentence. I do that sometimes. ^-^ Thanks for reading! *rawr*