Chapter 21

The sun was starting to go down and I wanted to find Meg quickly, but the pokemart should have just gotten their shipment of pokeballs, so I went there first. The bag of supplies that Adam had given me from my mom only had three pokeballs, so it would be a good idea to get some more while I can. When we arrived at the store, it looked like the worker was just closing up.

"Excuse me?" I asked. "Did you just get your shipment of pokeballs in?"

She looked up with surprise; she must not have heard me walk up. "You're that girl from the other day! Yes, we did, come in side." She opened the door for us and disappeared behind the counter before pulling out a box full of pokeballs. "Here they are. How many would do like?"

"5 please."

"Okay. That will be 1000P!" she exclaimed cheerfully. I pulled some coins out of my bag and gathered what I hoped was 1000P. She glanced at the coins for a second before putting them in the cash register and handing me a receipt. "Zero is your change. Here's your receipt. Have a nice day!" She called as we walked out of the store.

"Now we just need to find Ghost," I said. It might be hard to find her because she probably doesn't live with her dad back in Pallet town, but I doubt that anyone would know where Ghost lives out here.

"I know how to find him."

I turned to Jack. "Really? Where does he live?"

"Oh, I don't know where he is, but I promise you, I can find him," he declared and started walking off into the forest. I followed him hesitantly, wondering how he would find her in the forest. When we were pretty far into the woods, he put his hands and yelled out, "Help! Someone help!" in a high pitched voice.

"Really?" I muttered under my breath as I waited for her to show up.

After a few minutes, we heard a crashing sound from deeper in the forest. "Shoot, I crashed again! Sorry pidgeot..." She was here.

"Ghost over here!" I called.

I saw her through the trees and started walking towards her. "Y/N? Is that you? You know can call me-" She stopped when she saw Jack making his way through the forest behind me. "Is that Jack? What is he doing here?"

"Uh, you could say we're working together now," I said, not really liking the idea, but also realizing that was what was happening.

"Really? But why... him? No offense Jack, but you're not the nicest of people," Meg said, making a face.

"None taken."

I took a moment to respond, trying to explain how we ended up on the same side. "I have a special item," I began. "I went into team rage territory to get this item, and I told Jack I would share it with him if he didn't sell me out."

"But why is he still with you? Can't you just split it and be done with each other?" She asked.

"You can't split this item and we can't use it yet. This probably doesn't make sense, but we'll have to leave you at that. The point is we've been in team rage territory, and I want to try and help you."

We spent the whole night telling her about the base and their leader and when we were done, the sun was coming up. My pokemon, except caterpie, snuggled against me as I fell asleep upon the forest floor.

Bad chapter, sorry :/ Guess I'm just not feeling creative today.

But more importantly, POKEMON GO! ASDFGHJKL *dies* UGH I love Pokemon Go so much, and yes I've heard about all the bad things and stuff, but I have an eevee and I'm happy.

Also, you should join Team Instinct which is obviously the best because I'm on it. (I'm kidding don't kill me)

Next chapter should be up on next Sunday, because I'm going on vacation and won't be able to upload. Sorry!

Thank you for reading! *rawr*