17

COMMENT HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECAUSE IM MAKING AN EDIT FOR MY BEST FRIEND AND IVE ONLY GOT 23 "HAPPY BIRTHDAYS" FROM MY FRIENDS SO... PLEASE :)

"Lynn?"

I don't hesitate to spin around.

My eyes quickly adjust to the surprised Ethan who was standing in the kitchen in front of the back door with one of his hands on the counter grabbing onto what looked like a pair of keys.

"Ethan! Oh my god I thought you were, um, getting Lana?" I say completely flustered.

How is it that Ethan catches me at all the wrong times?

Like did it really have to be that he walks in on me kissing Jacob?

What the fuck is this!?

"I left my keys on the counter so I came around to the back" Ethan says clearly pissed.

His jaw was clenched and his hands dropped to his side.

"I'm going to go n-now. I'll see you tomorrow, Lynn?" Jacob says clearly noticing the tension.

I nod and open the front door, whispering a quick goodbye before looking back at Ethan.

Ethan shakes his head lightly, balling his fists.

"What?" I say.

The fact I had the fucking nerve to say that scares me.

"What? Oh I don't know you just start making out with some guy after we clearly stated to each other that we had feelings for one another and that we both were committed to a secret relationship?" Ethan huffs folding his arms and continuing to shake his head.

"First off it wasn't making out, I just pecked his lips. Also, I never made any commitment neither did I ever say I was okay with any secret relationship. So, we had sex?"

"Really? Fuck, I thought you were different Lynn" Ethan mutters.

"Stop pretending I'm the bad guy Ethan!" I shout.

Ethan doesn't say anything but sigh and walk back out of the back door.

He slams the door shut making the whole house shake.

God damnit I pissed two people off in one day?

Good thing I saved one relationship but of course I had to fuck off the other.

But then again Ethan and I don't have that much of a relationship.

Well a real one at least.

We have a secret and, well, illegal one.

I rush to the door and open it up, "Ethan!"

I run out of the house and slam the back door.

I have never ran out of that house this fast in my entire life.

Especially just to run after a pissed guy.

"Ethan!" I shout again finally arriving to the front of the house where Ethan is getting into his car.

I waste no time to open up the passenger seat to his car and slide into the seat.

Ethan has his head on the stirring wheel.