22

this sucks so :/ don't fucking judge me

I sigh and continue to swing my leg back and fourth as I stand with my back pressed to the tree trunk.

I kept my head down and my backpack in between my legs as I waited for any sign of Ethan's car. He promised me 15 minutes ago that he would be here.

"Lynn?" A familiar voice echoed from a few feet in front of me.

I looked up to see Grayson walking towards me. I push away from the tree and grab my bag, walking towards him.

Why the hell is Grayson here?

"Where is Ethan? He said he was going to be here like 15 minutes ago," I say as I swing my bag onto my shoulder.

He shrugs, "He told me to pick you up,"

"Really? Do you know why?" I asked as I started to follow Grayson to his car.

He just shrugs again and pulls his keys out of his jeans. I don't understand what Ethan could possibly doing? Maybe picking up Lana? Nah, she's at art class after school ends...

"So how was school?" Grayson asked as we finally approached his silver jeep.

"Good, I guess," I sigh as I open up the passenger door.

Grayson waits until I'm fully in before he slams the door shut and makes his way to his side.

He finally climbs in and starts up the car, "So nothing exciting?"

"Nope," I murmur as I look out the window. I really do wonder why Ethan couldn't pick me up, though.

Also why he couldn't tell me that Grayson was going to be picking me up.

•••

The whole way to my house the car stayed silent. It was quite awkward being in a car with Ethan's twin brother. The brother that possibly knows about Ethan and I.

"Well, I'll see you at dinner," Grayson said as he pulled up to my house.

I looked over at him and nodded, "thanks for the ride,"

I open my door and slip out of the seat, pulling my bag up. I look up at Grayson to see him smirking at me. I can feel my cheeks heating up and I shut the door, turning around and walking away hurriedly.

I can't help but glance back at his car and notice him looking me up and down while biting his lip. God, what the fuck is up with these twins?

I turn back around and walk up to the door where I am immediately greeted with Ethan.

I jump and let out a gasp as I didn't know Ethan was there.

"Oh, shit," I exclaim placing my hand on my heart as I breathe heavily.

"You scared me," I giggle before adjusting my bag.

Ethan's expression doesn't change and I instantly calm myself.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Does he know?"

"Does who know? Wait what?" I ask as I pass by him, opening up the front door.

He follows me inside the house, "Grayson. Does he know about us?"

"I have no idea," I say letting out a chuckle, "How would I know?"

I arrived into the kitchen and placed my bag on one of the chairs. I turned around to face Ethan who was crossing his arms and glaring at me.

"He didn't say anything?" He asks.

"Nope. It was pretty quiet the whole ride, actually," I say with a shrug.

"Oh but I'm pretty sure he was checking me out,"

"Checking you- shit he probably knows," Ethan says as he makes his way around the island.

"What?"

"I mean, checking you out? If I know my brother I know that he only goes for girls that he knows would go for me,"

"Oh my god," I exclaim letting out a laugh.

"So basically he's going for me? You know I'm done with this. First you, a man way older than me, goes for me and now a another one?"

Ethan rolls his eyes as I let out another laugh.

"You know, I don't like how you talk about me. You act like I'm some 60 year old pedophile,"

I couldn't help but burst out into another spit of laughter.

Ethan now, he's humorous.

"Maybe because you are?" I joke as I meet him behind the island.

I snake my arms around his neck as I go on my tippy toes. I give him a quick peck on the lips before putting my lips by his ears.

I let out a heavy breathe before whispering, "I like my 60 year old pedophile, though"

With that I reach my hand towards his butt and give it a squeeze making him jump.

"You are a nasty child," he said before grabbing my waist and lifting me onto the counter.

"I like my nasty child too ,though," he exclaimed before attacking my neck with sloppy kisses.

I put my hands in his hair and start to pull on his curly locks as he lowers his kisses to my breasts.

He then reaches his hands to the hem of my shirt so he can rip it off over my head.

He goes back to leaving a trail of kisses as he unclips my bra and throws it behind me. His hands go straight towards my breasts as he starts to squeeze them-

(I know for a fucking fact someone's gonna comment a Grayson quote so I'm just gonna do it for y'all;

"HE MASSAGED HER BOOBS!1!1!2"

happy?)

Soon his lips are connected to my left nipple as he sucks on it.

"Ethan," I moan as his kisses become sloppier and quicker.

He starts to fiddle with my zipper but I stop him,

"Ethan," I moan, "I-I want to pleasure you this time,"

Ethan removes his head from my lower region and smirks,

"You sure?"

"I'm positive," I smirk before jumping down off of the counter.

•••
What even is my life? Like what the fuck 😂

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I WRITE THIS TYPE OF SHIT WTF

SMH

PEACE🖕🏻