32

"To?" She asks as she slowly leads her hands up and down my shirt. I look down at her small hands and smirk, "to, um, uh-", "shh, I understand" she says as she pushes me onto her bed. She climbs up onto me and straddles me.

She bites her lip as she slowly grinds herself on my lower half. My face begins to heat up as she grabs my hands and lays them on her hips. I understand Ethan's situation now.

"So, did you miss my body?" She asks seductively in my ear. Chills go up my body as I slowly nod my head. She was so fucking sexy and perfect. She seemed to know exactly what to do to turn a man on. She's a sex goddess- a 16 year old sex goddess! For fucks sake!

"Do you want me, daddy?" She asked. "Y-yes" I say as my voice cracks making me look like a total dumbass. "You look nervous? Are you okay?" She asks, making a concerned face. She climbs off of me and sits up next to me. I sit up and look over at her.

"No, I'm not. I totally understand how Ethan has feelings for you, I mean, you're a fucking sexy goddess" I rant. Her eyes widen as she covers her exposed breasts, "WHAT? YOU AREN'T ETHAN?" She screams as she picks up a shirt and begins putting it on. "Listen, before you get mad at me, can I just say that Ethan is a lucky bastard?" I say.

She shakes her head, " I cannot believe I almost had sex with you!". "Well the fact you were about to have sex with Ethan is what I cannot believe. Jesus, is this what your guys whole relationship is based off?" I clap back. She stops and squints her eyes at me, "No, actually. I mean, sure it started out that way but I actually have genuine feelings for him and I know he does too. We understand each other and have a lot in common. I like him, kind of love, not because of sex! God, I'm not that low!" She screams.

Hold up, did this bitch just pull the "I love him" card? Jesus, this is why I tell Ethan NOT to fuck with 16 year olds! These god damn bitches don't understand lo-

"And I know I might sound naive and shit, but I really do have feelings for him. Sure it might not be necessarily 'love' but I have genuine, hard feelings for this guy. I understand how it looks. I'm 16, almost 17 actually, and he's 21 but why does age have to matter? It's not even that big of an age gap! He makes me happy and I, hope at least, make him happy. We both share many amazing moments with one another that I'd never want to have to share with anyone else. Why can't you see how genuine our feelings are? Why can't you stop being such a dumbass and care about what your brother wants for once?" She shouts at me before lowering her head.

Her words came as a shock to me. She does actually make a point. Ethan was pretty down and around before Lynn came. She seemed to turn his ass around. He seems more up and happy nowadays. Maybe this relationship isn't as scandalous and disgusting after all- well I take that away. It's definitely a scandalous ass situation, let's be real.
But damn, I totally see how this thing is. Maybe I am making this a bigger deal than it truly is. I sigh, "I'm sorry, Lynn. I get it you want me to leave your house and burn in hell but, I approve. I think you two are good and you should be able to be all lovey dovey in peace. Sorry for this whole thing, I fucked up real bad."

She shakes her head lightly before coving her face, "I mean, we did just almost have sex because you tricked me but thank you. I forgive you- although it still pisses me off that I let you see me almost nude and how you were about to take advantage of me but, hey, I'll hold a grudge after I give you a hug and Ethan finds out."

I chuckle, "thanks" and before I could say anything else, she wrapped her small arms around me and embraced me. She pulls away slowly, "let's go into the kitchen so Ethan doesn't suspect anything when he comes back."

I nod in agreement before following her out of her bedroom and into the hallway. Maybe the plan did go as I wanted to but in a different way. I think both parties are happy after this.

I lean against the counter as we enter the kitchen. Lynn grabs an apple before sliding onto a stool. "We are telling Ethan about this, right?" I ask. She looks at me and freezes, "no, he shouldn't find out about us almo-" I cut her off quickly, "no, no I mean how I accept this whole relationship thing between you two."
She giggles and nods, "yes, of course. You'll win a lot of points. He's gonna re-brother you, dude."

"Hopefully, I mean, he was pissssed" I say. We burst into laughter just as the front door swings open. We hear Lana yell from the hallway as she walks into the kitchen with a new Littlest Pet Shop. She waves it in the air, "look! Look! Yo girl Lana got herself an LPS kitty!" She squeals. Lynn and I both laugh as Ethan comes in with a bunch of grocery bags.

"Thanks for he- oh, um Lynn, Grayson" He says as he looks at the both of us. Lynn shakes her head and puts her hand on Ethan's shoulder before whispering something in his ear. Quickly Ethan's plain face turns into a smile as he looks over at me. I smile back, "looks like all is good, hm?"
I roll my eyes before nodding, "sure."

•••

Hi! I haven't updated since February something making it almost 5 whole months :,)

I apologize! (Although I always end up saying "sorry" which may be super annoying to you guys so I also apologize for that! 😂)

Anyways, it's officially summer and I've been thinking that I really need to start stepping up my game. A lot of my books haven't been updated in a year, a year. Can you believe how lazy I've gotten?

When I first made my wattpad I literally updated every single day.
Then when I began getting more and more readers and followers, I still kept up my updating. But now that I'm more "relevant" (I personally do not agree that I'm "relevant" but all my friends tell me with my follower count that I am but YAKNO) I update everything 4 months or so which is absolute bullshit.

I am not busy 24/7. I usually have a few hours or even a few days to myself but I just never have the motivation to not be a total asshole and write :/

BUT! I've been starting to get a bit better at writing. In fact, I just wrote two chaps for this book, two for my book "Help Me", one for "Unbroken Daddy", three for "peep hole", and two for "Come Here".

Also, my books "Him", "One Touch", and "Pillow Talk" will all be starting AFTER I finish this book, "Come Here", and "Unbroken Daddy" (maybe earlier because of how sucky I am at updating)

Anywho, hopefully I don't say I'm coming back then leave for another 3 months! I'm trying to keep up with this acc :) bare with me!

Peace! 🖕🏼