29

"It's only Thursday," I complain to Ethan as I stare up at him. He continues running his fingers through my hair as my head sits on his lap. He chuckles softly before his fingers down my cheeks.

"We only have 4 more days with each other," he murmurs, making a cute frowny face.

"I know," I say, plumping out my trembling bottom lip. I moved my gaze to the tv again as Ethan continued rubbing up and down my cheek with his index finger.

"How are we going to do this after my babysitting term with you guys is done?" He asks. His index figure begins to draw random shapes on my skin.

"I don't know," I frown,"maybe after school?"

He sighs," I just want to be with you always. I hate whenever we aren't together. I just want it to be me and you."

I crack a smile,"I want that, too. Why can't I be older?"

He chuckles, "Well, age really shouldn't matter. Plus, it's not that big of an age gap. 16 and 21? Only 5 years..."

"Well, not technically 5 years since you recently just turned 21 and I'm turning 17 on Monday,"

His eyes light up quickly,"What? Seriously? My baby is turning 17?"

I giggle as he lifts my head up and begins to leave little kisses all over my face.

"Yep, the big one, seven!" I say as I pull away.

•••

Grayson

I was going insane about what happened last night. I can't fully comprehend the idea of my brother fucking someone so young. I mean, he has been into younger people his whole life but, I mean, it's someone 5 years younger than him! You'd think he'd stop at 3 years but nope, here he is fucking a poor 16 year old. Jesus Christ, I can't even think of Ethan the same way. It's just too, like, weird.

I shake the thoughts out of my head as I begin to climb into my truck. I shut the door and begin to buckle when my phone starts to ring. I sigh and pick it up, sliding the 'accept' button before even reading the contact of who was calling.

"Helllrr?" I say into the phone as I tuck it in between my shoulder and neck. I start the car before Ethan's voice boomed from the other line, "Hey, bup!"

I sigh and roll my eyes, speaking of the devil. "hey, dude, what's up?"

"Nothing much, I was going to ask if you'd like to come over for lunch- erm, there's some stuff we need to discuss," he states before letting out an awkward cough.

"Well, I guess I can. What time?" I sigh.

"An hour?"

"Whatever, see you then!"

"Aight, love you bro."

"Love you, too."

•••

HEY WHATS UP MY DOODS!1!1

So it's ya gurl lynnnn finally posting after 1839294 of being dead!

Anywhore, THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 3K IM SCEWMAJCKAKG

I LUUHHHH YALL SMMMMMMMM

imma try and update more than once today but I'm making no promises cause, honestly, y'all know I suck at those

Weeelllppp

PEACE🖕🏼