Experience

Some of you PMed me and asked if I would share my experience at 4ou.

Basically my mom took me and was planning on chilling at the bar while I go meet up with my internet friend, Bella.

Well, we got to the theatre and got in line (the line was, no joke, a fucking mile long).

We finally got up, got inside the theatre and my ma and I split up and I went inside the theatre area which was crowded as fuck.

There was a huge ass crowd with what had to be at least 2,000 people.

Remind you this is a small, small space.

So I go in with my phone at 20% and I start texting and calling Bella asking her where she is and stuff and she never answers.

I try going on my tiptoes to try and find her but it's really no use since I'm literally a midget lmao.

So she finally answered and said she was in the front in the middle.

I went to the side of the crowd and tried to work my way in and there were SO many people and they were all pushing and literally I got pushed out of the huge crowd twice lmao.

Plus it was super hot and everyone was sweaty and clammy.

So we kept texting and I asked if she would put her hand up so I could find her more easy but she never did.

I kept yelling her name over and over and literally nothing.

I finally gave up after 5 minutes of fighting through the crowd and just went to the side.

My spot was the worst spot possible.

My ass wanted to be in the front. I got that. I just got it on the way far side where a speaker was.

During the whole show this fucking speaker blocked half the stage.

Half the show I could see them, half the show I couldn't.

Fucking horrible, I swear.

But I did get to see Cameron almost five times during the night. (Cameron Dolan is fucking Queen, who agrees?)

I said hi and that I loved her and it was pretty lit.

She's so nice and is such a beautiful gal.

Then Grayson came and gave the whole front row a high five and he gave me one so I was like dying over that.

Then Alex came over and gave some people high fives and luckily I got to touch his shirt, haha.

Then I think I met eye contact with Ethan which was also great.

I made some friends with the people beside me and yeah.

It was quite the experience to be honest.

I am very, very happy that I got the opportunity to go to the show.

The only thing that was super scary and dramatic was when people were leaving.

I, being 5'1, was stuck between the tallest people ever.

I couldn't see anything, I had no one to help me, it was terrible.

My phone had also died so I couldn't call up my ride, aka my ma, and see where she at.

(I forgot to mention that my phone died earlier before the show started because I used all my power on texting and calling Bella, so I couldn't take photos, videos, snapchats, nothing. Luckily my mom did, haha)

So yeah, I got pushed onto the ground by some asshole and got a big bruise on my knee.👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I did get merch tho.

I got a shirt and 3 bracelets (the Create, Matters, and 4ou)

Overall, I enjoyed this very much.

I would do it again if I could.

(Sadly, my mom forgot about the m&g stuff and I did not get to meet the twins. It's been a year since I last saw them and I was looking forward to seeing them again. It's been so long but having Grayson give me a high five was quite enough)

My night was pretty swell.

Hopefully you guys had a great night as well!

If anyone went to the Arizona show as well, comment!  (Or any show)

I'd like to hear your experience!

PEACE🖕🏻 lovies❤️