Hi

Hi, my name is Lynn and currently I am getting a lot of questions from people in my messages so I decided to quickly answer some before I begin writing so, enjoy or get pissed that I haven't updated??
___________

1. How did you come up with the plot for Sexy Sitter?

Back in 2016, I read this book about these parents who hired this babysitter to take care of their daughters and instead this guy ends up coming and kidnapping the girls and blah blah blah, basically I liked the idea of the guy being the babysitter and I don't know, my imagination just came up with this alternate universe where Ethan babysat these two girls and began having a sexual relationship with the oldest one? A lot of people think I got my inspiration for plot from the old Disney Channel show My Babysitter's A Vampire but, nope :)

2. Why did you pick 21 and 16 for the ages?

A lot of people are against the ages I picked because of the humongous gap between them but I really do hope you guys are imagining the ages I set for the main characters because it goes with the plot. If this were to be a regular book without the plot I have planned, of course I would've done a more closer age gap but that's not the case for this book. This book requires more of a larger space between the ages. Trust me, you'll find out why I chose them pretty soon...plus i did not want it to feel too pedophilic for 16 is the age of consent in some states!

3. Why is the main characters name Aerilynn? How do you even pronounce that, wtf?

Hi, hello, my full name is actually Aerilynn and I knew that my name is very, very unique (not how you pronounce it but the spelling) and thought it would be cool to add in a new name instead of some of the classic ones used in a lot of fan fiction. Also, the pronunciation of the name isn't that difficult. It's literally Air-i-lynn (sounds like Ireland) 😂 I'm guessing the odd spelling threw a lot of people off??

4. Why haven't you been updating?

I get this question a lot especially with my lack of activity on this account. I apologize in advance for this shitty excuse but, ya kno: I have a life. I can't be on here 24/7 and as much as I would love to spend all my time and dedication here, it's just not possible with my schedule. I'm much more active on Instagram and shit so, if you want to talk or just follow me and keep up with me on there then here's my @ :) [ @/Lxnnedits ]. Again, I can't spend every second and minute on here but I promise you I do try my best to at least respond back to PMs and comments and try to write a bit at a time. Very, very sorry for not having any new updates lately :/

5. When is the next update?

Hopefully some time this week because I wrote the next chapter and all I have to do now is go back and edit/tweak a few stuff then I should be able to post it so look out for it 😂

6. How old are you? Why are you writing this shit?

Currently I am 16 years old (turning 17 next month) and I do understand that what I write is extremely strange for someone of my age but then again, I am in the Dolan fandom where even 10 year olds write this kind of shit so? Guess it's okay?

7. Is Lynn (the main character) you?

Lynn is inspired by my own self with the way she looks and like her body features are basically my own but her lifestyle and family I made up because I do not have a little sister or a best friend named Lizzy. Also, sadly, I do not have a sexy 21 year old Ethan as my babysitter so

8. Is the book coming to an end soon?

I have been thinking about trying to tie the book to an end lately but, I just have a lot I still want to do with the book so I'm not quite sure if it's going to come to end any time soon actually.

9. What is Lynn supposed to look like?

Lynn is supposed to resemble myself so she's very short, 4'8, has medium length dark brown hair with hazel eyes and is pale but slightly tan. I don't really know how else to describe myself 😂

10. Advice for new writers?

Don't feel obligated to write in a certain way just to please others. Be unique in your writing and be you. 100%. Also, don't feel pressured to write. You write when YOU feel like it. Don't allow people to demand you to write.

11. How do you write smut?

I, personally, do watch porn once in awhile (not that I do it for my own sexual desires or to help me please myself or anything, it's more for inspiration) just to help me write smut. This is going to sound absolutely disgusting and honestly, judge me if you want but it's my own tactics to writing smut, so basically I just watch a video of two people fucking and in my head I write out exactly what they are doing and I just think about how I described some of their actions when I am actually writing a sex scene. Dunno, it's my weird way of writing smut lmao.

________

That's really it, tbh. If you have any questions (about this book, other books, life, food, me and my personal shit, really anything) feel free to comment or PM me :)

PEACE! 🖕🏼