27

Lynn

The drive home was completely silent, except for the the radio which blasted an album by G-Eazy. Other than that, the car filled with an awkward silence that made me feel rather uncomfortable.

I couldn't hope but glance over at Ethan, who had his eyes hovering over the road intensely. His bottom lip tucked tightly between his teeth, making him look extra hot with his concentrated look.

"So, did you enjoy the meal, Lana?" I speak up, finally. I hear a bit of fiddling before Lana actually responds,

"Yep it was amazing," she muffles, sounding as if her mouth of full. I look behind me to see her gobbling down some of the pasta Mrs. Dolan made.

"Lana, what the heck?" I basically shout as I look at her in confusion. She looks at me and stops chewing, before hiding the box beside her underneath her jacket.

"W-what?" She said as some of the chewed up pasta fell out of her mouth.

Ethan chuckles and looks over at me. I roll my eyes and put my hand back towards Lana, "Give me the pasta, NOW!"

Lana frowns and hands me the box of cold pasta. I swear, this child.

•••

"Goodnight," I hear Ethan say quietly before he shuts lana's bedroom door. I sigh and lean my head back on the couch. My legs laid across lazily as my hands rested folded on top of my stomach. I don't know what's going to happen with Ethan or Grayson.

Why'd I do that? I literally risked being seen continuing. Why didn't I stop after we heard the door? Why didn't I actually think instead of trying to be "sexy" or "mischievous"? God, I'm so dumb.

I look up to see Ethan walking into the living room. His eyes stayed on me as he plopped himself on the couch opposite of me. His cold, lustful eyes just gazing my body up and down.

"So, what's going to happen?" I say, sitting up and looking at him. He raises an eyebrow and shrugs, "No clue. But, why should we stop? Grayson said himself he doesn't care. It's us, Lynn. Us,"

"I understand but Grayson knows! Ethan, it feels so weird having someone know about," I let out a cough before looking back up at him, "Us."

"Well, it shouldn't," he says, standing up and coming over to me. He grabs ahold of my face, cupping my cheeks before pecking my lips softly.

"I love you, okay? If you don't want to continue this, I understand. It's completely fine if you don't, Lynn. I don't want you feeling pressured,"

I nodded slightly before leaning my head down, looking at my fingers as I continue to twist them around my wrist.

I look back up at him, his shiny, hazel eyes staring into mine. I bite my lip before looking down at his lips. So pink and soft looking. Plumped and, oh so kissable. I finally look back up and smirk, "Of course I want to continue, this,"

I grab ahold of his t-shirt and push him away from me before dragging him to the other couch. His body collapses onto mine as we crash onto the couch cushions. I giggle before smashing my lips into his. The feeling of our lips together made me feel some kind of rush. A rush I often felt while in contact with Ethan. A rush I enjoyed very much.

I smiled through the kiss before pulling away, "I love you more, Ethan. I hope you know that,"

He nods quickly before kissing me again. This time, the kiss seemed more lustful instead of passionate. He grabbed my hips and began rubbing his dick onto my lower half. I let out a loud moan, instantly remembering my 8 year old sister was in the next room.

Ethan then begins to trail sloppy, wet kisses along my jaw. He swipes his tongue across his kisses before leading down towards my collar bone.

"Jesus, why do you even wear shirts these days," he whispers quietly as he begins to struggle trying to pull my shirt over my head. I lean up and help him before throwing the tee somewhere random in the room.

I connect my lips back to his as his fingers fiddle with my bra. Finally, he snaps it and slowly pulls it down my arms.

He pulls away from me and gives my breast a squeeze. He then leaves a small peck just below my nipple before continuing down my stomach to my belly button.

"How about we continue this in your room?" He murmurs, his hot breath hitting my skin.

•••

Hello, it's me, I was wondering if you would like to kill me... (since I haven't updated in like forever lmao)

KAKKFKFKF guys today was so weird. I walked into Grant at least 6 times and it was, ugh, so awkward. We had an assembly tho today and it was lit (I ACTUALLY POSTED A LOT ON MY STORY FROM THE ASSEMBLY BUT ONLY LIKE 2 OR 3 POSTS ACTUALLY UPLOADED WHICH MADE ME SO FUCKING PISSED WIDKJAJC)

But yeah, I'm sorry for not updating I have really bad writers block. Hopefully it will cut out soon tho, chu kno?

Anyways;

PEACE🖕🏼

Hi