19

"Ethan," I moan as he continues to hungrily suck on my neck.

I tilt my head back as he lowers his sloppy kisses.

"Ethan, s-stop," I groan as I try to lift his head up.

He finally looks up and raises a brow, "What's wrong?"

"I can't, not right now," I murmur as I sit up, leaning back on the headboard.

"Why? Is everything okay?", he asks as he sits back.

I break away from our eye contact and bite my lip, "I just can't do this,"

He grabs my chin and directs my attention to him, "Lynn, tell me right now what's wrong. You've been okay with this, why the sudden cha-"

"Ethan I'm scared! I'm scared we will get caught and you'll be taken to jail,"

"What? Where'd you get that-"

"ETHAN WE BOTH KNOW THIS IS WRONG. It's finally just blown up on me and I'm scared,"

"Listen Lynn that will not happen. I promise you," he says as he embraces me with a warm hug.

"I promise," he whispers, placing a peck on my shoulder.

I smile and nod, "I'm sorry, I'm just scared,"

We break away and he grabs my arms, "I know, but don't be. Everything will be okay," he assures me with a warm smile.

His smile is gorgeous. It's sad I don't see it lot. He's full of sexual facial expressions. I mostly am used to his smirks.

"Can we take a walk? I don't want to be in this house. I want to go somewhere," I say, breaking our eye contact.

"Of course. Where do want to go?" , He asks.

"I don't know. Take me somewhere. Where ever," I say, giving him a sly smirk.

"Okay," he whispers, engulfing me with another hug.

•••

Ethan opens up the passengers door and gestures his hand towards it.

"Thank you,"

"No problem," he smiles.

I quickly slide into the seat and reach for the buckle.

Ethan slams the door shut and makes his way to the drivers seat.

"Hmm, where to?" , he says as he climbs in.

He buckles up and places his hands on the wheel.

"Hmm...maybe, maybe we should go to the beach?" He turns his head to me and gives me a smirk.

There's the smirk!

"Um, yeah. I'd like to go to the beach," I say with a nod.

"Great!"

With that he backed out of the driveway and drove out of the neighborhood.

"Cali is beautiful, especially at night," I said as we saw a huge patch of palm trees outside of the neighborhood.

"Isn't it?"

I keep my eyes outside of the window as we pass by cars, houses, and lots of stores.

Suddenly I felt Ethan's hand rest on my thigh.