30

Unedited

"I'm pretty sure Grayson hates my guts," I admit as I continue spreading the pizza sauce around the fresh dough.
Ethan sat up on the counter beside me, swinging his legs back and forth.

He shrugs and hops off of the counter, "he probably does."

He sticks his finger in the sauce and licks it before I slap his hand. "I'm kidding, Lynn! He likes you, it's just he might be a bit weirded out by our relationship."

I stick my bottom lip out, giving him a frown, "ugh, I hate that our relationship is 'weird' to others. I wish we could just be a normal couple. Me being older, like 19 or 20, and having a nice relationship with you,"

I turn my body fully around and stare up at him, "why can't we be normal?"

He rolls his eyes and sticks his arms around my waist, "You are overthinking shit, Lynn. We are normal! Not to others but we are perfectly fine! We love each other and that's all that matters."

"I guess," I murmur, pulling myself closer into him.

•••

"Gray!" I hear Ethan exclaim as he swings the front door open. I stay back around the corner biting the side of my cheek. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't having second thoughts about inviting Grayson over. I feel super embarrassed around him. He probably thinks of me as some ratchet whore that is sleeping with his twin brother.

God, he totally hates me. I mean, who wouldn't in his place? I am fucking his brother who is five years older than me. Five fucking years!

"Come, come we just took the pizza out of the oven," Ethan says as I hear their footsteps coming down the hallway.

I suck in my breath and turn the corner giving Grayson a warm, welcoming smile, "Hey, gray!"

"Hi Lynn," he says with an attitude. Yep, he hates me!

Ethan guides Grayson behind me towards the kitchen. I hear the two talking instinctively as I sneak away into the hallway and towards my room.

"I can't do this," I mutter to myself as I begin face palming. I continue hitting my forehead over and over until I hear Ethan call my name.

"Fuck," I murmur, straightening my shirt before walking out of my room and into the hallway. My stomach felt woozy as I entered the kitchen.

Grayson gave me a death glare as I started to sit down at the dining table. His eyes lingered on me as Ethan began to talk to him.

"So, how have you been? How's Darnella?"

"I've been doing great!" He exclaims as he sits up,"And she's doing fine."

"Y'all still fucking?" Ethan asks as he gets up from the table. He walks over to the pizza and touches the crust lightly to see if it was still hot or not.

"Nope, we stopped. Wasn't my type I guess," Grayson said, balling his hands into a fist. His eyes were still on me giving me the ugliest glare ever.

"What's your problem?" I finally break as I get up from the table, making my chair move across the floor behind me.

"What?" Grayson asks as he shrugs and sits back in his chair.

"What's with the rude glares? I'm not a slut, okay? I am not a piece of trash or shit so stop looking at me like I am!" I say.

"Not a slut? You do realize you are sleeping with someone way older than you, correct?" Grayson says rolling his eyes.

"Yes, I do realize that. I also realize that I genuinely like Ethan and I want to be with him. Why does age matter so much to you? Also, why are you being so judgmental? It's our relationship, not yours!"

"Okay but he is my brother! I am looking out for him!"

"Grayson, stop." Ethan says coming over to the table with the pizza.

"No, you stop! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, ETHAN! YOU ARE FUCKING A 16 YEAR OLD FOR CHRIST SAKES! Get your life back in order," Grayson says before slapping the pan out of Ethan's hands.

The pizza drops onto the floor, thankfully facing up (A/N: WOULD NEVER WRITE A STORY WHERE THE PIZZA GETS HURT, I WOULDNT DARE) Quickly Ethan slaps Grayson's face before picking the pizza up. Grayson holds his cheek in awe, "what the fuck?"

"Honestly, Grayson, I thought you'd be more accepting. I am your brother! I am in love with a girl and I didn't think age would matter so much to you. Why can't you be happy for me?"

Grayson continues holding his cheek. Ethan shakes his head, "You know what? Just leave. I'm done with this,"

With that Ethan slammed the pan of pizza onto the table and stomped to his bedroom.

I stood shocked in front of Grayson, not even daring to move. Grayson looks at me for a second and sighs, "Look, I'm sorry I didn-"

"Just, leave..please." I say, putting my hand up for him to stop.

Grayson nods lightly before walking out of the kitchen. I take a deep breath as I hear the front door slam close.

•••

HIIIIIII here's another chap :)

Gray is feisty, wtf

Anywhooorreeee y'all should follow me on insta :) @/queenndolans

Maybe you can dm me and we can chat or sumthin🤔

pEaCe🖕🏻