Back to the Past part 2

My legs had began to weaken and my ability to breathe got difficult. I've ran out of energy.

Finally, I had stopped running and fell onto the dirt on the side of the road, and then finally, all of the past few hours caught up to me and I had begun to cry.

I then had nothing. I was nothing.

No place to go. No food to eat.

It was pitch black and nippy with few specks of light in the sky. I had no idea where I was or where to go. I was just lost.

My heart had jumped at the sound of an engine and the sight of light that came up from behind me. It's Richy. I had tried to get up to start sprinting again, but my legs wouldn't budge, so I watched in fear as the vehicle approached me.

It was not the red truck that had stopped beside me, but a motorcycle, and on the motorcycle was that cool sunglasses guy that I saw at the gas station. The guy hopped off of his bike and walked over to me. "What's your name?" He asked me in a friendly manner.

I wiped the tears from my face and answered, "Y-Yvette."

"I'm Scott, and I would like to take you somewhere you'd be safe."

Safe? I nodded. "OK."

I hopped into his motorcycle and was positioned right behind him. I had to hold on for dear life on his waist as he had sped forward, but hopefully it would be worth it.

This 'Scott' was a complete stranger, but what other choice did I have?