Chapter 10

You were pulled out of your peaceful sleep as light was casted over your face. You frowned, groaning slightly. You backed slightly, snuggling to the chest that was pressed firmly against your back. You let a content sigh, enjoying the warmth it offered you. The warmth Dean's body offered you.

A small smile tucked at the thought and it only got bigger when in his sleep Dean let a small groan and scooted closer to you, tightening his hold on your waist. His face was buried at the crook of your neck and his warm breath fanning over it, made pleasant shivers run down your spine. Your eyes slowly opened, your vision slightly blurry as sleep still laced your eyes. You slowly turned, careful so as not to wake Dean.

Your eyes were half open but it was just enough for you to be able to take his features in. A peaceful expression was on his face and you bit your lip as you ran a hand up his chest and then cupped his face. Your thumb rubbed softly over his cheek. You saw a small smile form as a soft sigh left his lips.

You heard him mumble some incoherent things under his breath but it was one in particular that you heard crystal clear and made your eyes widen for a second and your heart leap to your throat.

"(Y/n)..." he sighed.

You felt your heart swell inside your chest at the peace you felt at being like this with him. It was something you longedfor for so long and then... your heart shuttered into a million pieces as you realized that none of this was real. Dean may be so close to you but that was just in his sleep, he did not control any of it, he just liked to cuddle. It made your stomach turn into a knot as you thought of him doing just this with every woman he slept. But you were not one of them because you knew he just did not have feelings for you.

A sound caught your attention and it sounded too much like a hushed whisper that made you look up. You blinked several times to get the sleep out of your eyes that immediately widened. You gasped and immediately took your hand away from Dean as your body stiffened and you tried to pull slightly away. Not that Dean let you. He groaned in protest, tightening his grip on your and grumbling something you didn't catch.

"Mom? What the hell?!" you whisper-hissed, looking at her in disbelief.

"No you wake them up- oh darling, hey" she had started whispering at your father but immediately stopped when she heard and saw you.

"Alright, this is my sign. I'm out." your father said a little panicked and immediately exited your room.

"Mom" you groaned "Mind explaining what the hell is going on?" you hissed.

"Oh" she laughed awkwardly "Sorry darling we just wanted to wake you up but couldn't decide who should do it and you just looked so great together, cuddling and being all couply that-" she giggled slightly and only then you realized that they had probably seen everything.

"Mom!" you could not keep yourself from shouting and as a result waking Dean.

"What? Huh What?! I'm up, I swear I am up!" he started rambling, shooting up and raising his hands in the air in surrender, his eyes half opened and half closed.

Your mother giggled at his behavior and you glared at him as you rubbed your head which he'd hit as he got up so suddenly.

"What is going on?" he mumbled in a rough and laced with sleep voice as he rubbed his eyes, running then a hand through his hair. If you could you would have 'aw'ed at how adorable he looked.

"Sorry Dean, I just needed to wake you up. We have some preparations to make, the wedding is in the afternoon and we must all hurry" she said with a small apologetic smile.

"Oh. It's fine, don't worry. We'll get up right now" Dean smiled, nodding his head.

You decided to glare at him instead of your mother.