Chapter 23

~One week time skip~

"Sam mhm S-Sam- the- Sam the door- the doorbell-" you managed to mumble against Sam's lips that refused to let go of yours.

"Just a little more." he muttered and a giggle left your lips, especially as his hands tickled your sides when they moved under your shirt.

"And to think-" you panted as his lips moved to your neck "-that an entire weekend by the lake for just the two of us would have been enough." you let out a small sigh, your hands moved to comb through his hair.

"Mhm" he hummed, his lips finding your weak spot "I can never get enough of you."

You giggled, closing your eyes for a second "Sam" you sighed, licking your lips.

The doorbell was heard again soon followed by a tiny voice "(Y/n)!" and you knew it all too well.

Your eyes snapped open "Sam, hey. No." your hands moved to his shoulders to push him away just slightly.

He let a small sigh of defeat "It's ok, go open." he smiled up at you, brushing a few strands of hair out of your face.

You gave him a soft smile as well, pecking his lips. You got up, fixing your shirt and smoothing down your hair before making your way to the door.

"Hey" you breathed out with a small smile as soon as you saw the familiar green eyes of your best friend. Dean.

"Hey" he flashed you a smile.

"(Y/n)!" the little voice repeated and you instantly looked down, smiling at the little girl.

"Hey bug!" you exclaimed, leaning down to pick her up. She instantly wrapped her tiny arms around you and hugged you as tightly as she could.

"I missed you!" she said with a small pout of the lips and you let a soft smile.

"I missed you too sweetheart." you kissed her forehead.

"Come on in, don't stand there." you looked at Dean who gave you a tight smile and nod of his head.

"So... how was the weekend?" he asked in a rough voice and you gave him a soft smile.

"Great" you breathed out before you could realize it "I mean-"

"It's ok, I get it. I'm glad you had fun guys." he gave you a short smile as well.

"How have you been? I'm- I'm sorry I wasn't here to take care of Mary, I know you must have wanted to take some time to yourself but-"

"No, (Y/n) no" he cut you off "You took some time to yourself to relax and have fun with your boyfriend, it is only fair that I took care of Mary this time."

"I just-" you bit your lower lip "I just feel a little weird now that the roles are reversed." you breathed out a laugh and he chuckled.

"No need to. What are friends for after all?" he flashed you a smile and you dared do the same.

"(Y/n) did you and- and uncle Sammy go to the woods?" Mary's little voice made you look at her.

"Well it was by a lake but yes we had a small forest there too." you told her, bouncing her on your leg as you sat on a chair.

"And- and did you- did you see a moose there? Daddy tells me that there are mooses there."

"Well with uncle Sammy there- I bet she did see one." Dean mumbled, snickering a little until you both shared a look anderupted into a feat of laughter.

"Yes, yes I guess he's right. I did see one." you chuckled.

"And decided to bring it back home with you for what?" Sam's voice was heard as he walked down the stairs.