Chapter 14

"I've heard lots of things about you as well" Sam added with a small grin and you pretended horror for a second.

"Oh gosh I hope not. Who knows what this moron told you"

"Hey this moron can actually hear you ok?" Dean piped in.

Sam chuckled "No it's all good, you don't have to worry"

"I'm glad at least"

"But, well, it's not all that much which means I could still use a few information" a sly - though shy you could definitely say - smile was on his lips and you tried to keep yourself from gushing at him.

"You can stay as long as you want to find them out then" you smiled up at him and his grin got even bigger, adding all the more to his adorableness. Those dimples were definitely going to be your weak spot.

Wait what?

You cleared your throat, averting your eyes from him for a second "Well I think we better get inside. Need to set this pie somewhere and I bet you are tired and hungry"

"Just a little bit" Sam smile politely and you couldn't but do the exact same.

"Then fear not, even if I don't like to brag about myself I can assure you that my cooking skills will leave you satisfied- or at least I hope so" you added with a laugh and he chuckled as well.

"Oh trust me, anything compared to Dean's food is one out of heaven!"

You let a giggle at his words a you opened the door that was already half open and both you and Sam entered inside...

...leaving a dumbfounded Dean right behind you.

"Wait- what the hell did just happen?!"

~*~

Dean had had enough. Seriously, more than enough. The reason? Well- He better not get started with that.

Maybe mostly because it was a feeling he should not have, much less to this extent. He had been feeling very weird lately, after the wedding, but this- this could only be a proof to what he thought and he didn't want it under no circumstances. Dean could not be-

"No!" your exclaim broke Dean from his trail of thoughts. He looked up a little surprised only to find himself resuming on his previous sulking state. This was certainly not the way he had imagined it would be. Not at all.

"S-Sam no!" your laughing made Sam laugh as well.

"Come on just a small experiment!" Sam tried to convince you, his glass with white wine hanging over your plate as you tried to push him away.

"No uncle Sammy!" Mary exclaimed, hiding her face behind her tiny hands though still managed to steal small sneak peeks.

"Traitor!" Sam gave her a playful glare and she giggled at him.

Yes she loved uncle Sammy more than anyone else. To the point that, like this time, she would not stop hugging him for entire hour after he appeared in front of her.

"Come on (Y/n) just a little! They use wine in food cooking you know!"

"Oh I know but I certainly don't trust you Winchester on how much of that you will throw on my food. Besides- not like that!" you tried to push his hand away.

"Fine fine!" Sam sighed with a roll of his eyes as you tried to stifle a giggle.

"But I still want a little bit of that!" he exclaimed and before you could react he had managed to snatch a piece of your chicken.

Your mouth fell agape "You just didn't!"

"Oh oh I actually did, and it certainly is amazing!" he said through a mouth full and you pretended to glare at him.