Chapter 11

You smiled softly at him and without hesitating you strode to his side and closed the remaining distance between you forgood by crashing into his arms and hugging him as tightly as possible.

He let a small chuckle but did not hesitate to wrap his arms around you, hugging you as close as possible to him. He buried his face in your hair as you buried yours in his chest. He rubbed your head as he took in a deep inhale.

"What would I do without you?" you whispered, looking up at him as you pulled away.

"Dunno" he shrugged, bringing a hand up to cup your cheek "But I don't wanna think how it would be if I didn't have you" he rubbed his thumb over your cheek and you looked at him with a sheepish smile.

"You're such a softy at heart, Winchester" you teased him with a giggle.

He chuckled "Only for you" he leaned in and pressed a kiss on your forehead "Now come on, let's get over with these chick flicks. We need to get ready for the wedding."

You chuckled, shaking your head "Fine. Only if you promise you are not going to curse at my aunts... without me being there to listen" a sly smirk spread on both your faces.

"Deal" he winked, kissing your cheek "Now let's get ready!"

It was hard for Dean to take his suit, or at last his shirt and pants, to go change in the bathroom with all those people walking around the house. But luckily nobody noticed him so at least he managed to get changed in peace. Just like you did without having to blush fifty shades of red in case he saw anything. You had gotten into your dress and were looking at yourself in the mirror; fixing your make up. Just some final touches to an almost natural make up. You never were one for fancy things. You fixed your lipstick a deep red matt, nothing too fancy but still looked amazing. Your hair was done in soft waves and let down.

You looked down at your dress and fixed it as you put on your black high heels. It was not anything fancy, simple but good enough just like you wanted it to be. It was a long black mix of mostly black with dark purple maxi dress with a deep v-line neck that reached to your stomach. The back matched the front, leaving your back almost fully exposed. A thin layer of cloth was wrapped around your high waist, where the deep v-neck stopped, and it was just then that the dress becameflowy. It was a little too much for a wedding, exposing more than it should and certainly more than you would want Dean to see. But it was either this or a long bright pink dress full of jewels and you really did not want to pop so much. It was almost loose-fitting and that's what you liked the most.

It did have a slit on the side that actually was not that much obvious with all the flowing fabric. It luckily gave you the change to fix your stockings as you rested your foot on the bed. You tried to get it as high as possible, the fact that it was so thin did not help. You got it to reach your middle thigh where you attached the black laced top with the suspender. You looked over at it, running your hands down your leg to fix it better. Hope was not going to hear the end of it for making you wear these but you actually did not want to complain for now. It made you feel good with yourself actually. So you didn't really find a harm in it. Although you knew that her motives was for something to happen between you and Dean tonight.

You shook your head for a second, running your hands up to your thigh and fixing it as much as possible, not wanting any of the lacy part on the top show off or even the suspender. And just as you were doing that-

The door burst open and Dean walked in.

You stopped dead in your tracks as you turned to look at him, not really realizing how you were that made him look at you the way he did.

"Oh. Oh. Sorry- sorry I- I didn't know you- I didn't mean to interrupt- I thought you we-were ready" he stuttered, a blush creeping up his neck and cheeks. His eyes were wide and you could see how he struggled to keep his eyes on your face but they always drifted somewhere else, be it the exposed part of your chest, your form or your leg- Why your leg?