Chapter 17

You had lost count what night it was that you were taking care of Mary, not because Dean was in his garage, but because he was with a woman. Yes he was back to that again. Of course he would be.

Just when you thought that it was over, there he came one evening and asked you to babysit Mary because he had a date. And then the night after that. And the night after that. And the night after that. And the night after that.

And here you were for the- you had lost count of the nights and dates of course.

Pretty much just like you had lost count of the tears you'd shed. You were only glad that just like every night Mary was an amazing kid and didn't put you trough much trouble. Watched some TV, played with her dolls, ate her dinner, brushed her teeth and you got her ready for bed and that was it. You were left to your own to cry because the man you loved saw you as only a friend and was spending the night with another woman.

If only you had any more tears to shed. You were dry.

You laughed bitterly at yourself "Bloody great" your voice was hoarse.

You flipped through channels not really paying attention on what was on. Your mind was on Dean, as much as you hated to admit it. Wondering what he could be doing.

And now you really wished you didn't.

A giggle caught your attention and immediately you felt your breath hitch on your throat.

No.

"Dean!" there it was again.

You closed your eyes, praying that you weren't going to cry now in front of... them.

You got up from the couch and slowly, dreading to, you walked out of the living room to the small hall to see just your biggest fear in front of your eyes. But instead of feeling sad – oh your heart was beyond broken already – you felt anger built up within you. He didn't so much have the mind to think that this was wrong on so many levels.

"Ah Dean" came a very pleased moan from the woman as Dean's lips were attached to her neck, pinning her to the wall.

You felt your chest tighten and a lump formed in your throat. But you willed yourself to be strong.

You cleared your throat loudly enough to get their attention, and fortunately you did. Dean pulled away from her – although she definitely didn't. Her hands were all over him and you could already see a few red spots here and there on his neck and jaw.

"Huh? Sorry but- who is that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at Dean. Her voice sounded like the most annoying thing ever.

"Uh she- she's a friend and- I'll explain later. (Y/n) what are you doing up at this time?" he looked at you with an almostaccusing look.

Oh you were so done with him. Done.

"Me? You are asking why I am awake at this time while you- you go and bring- this home!" you had no words to describe the woman.

"Hey look pretty girl I actually have a name ok? And if you are so bothered by this and you are fee to go. Can't help it that your man likes me more"

"He's not my man" you growled, looking her dead in the eyes.

"(Y/n)" Dean placed a hand on your shoulder but you sharply shook it off.

"Don't touch me!" you glared at him. You were beyond pissed. Not only he made you go through so much pain the entire week but also now made you go through- this!

"You- You have lost your mind!" you pointed a finger at him "What the hell is wrong with you Dean?! What the fucking hell do you think you're doing?!"