Summary

Summary — 

Jessie, a seventeen year old girl with an abusive past and a gold - digging mother, has no idea what life in the real world is like. Forced to move from her home when her mother gets remarried, she begins realizing what she really cares about, and unlike her mom, it's not money. It's love. Something she has never had.

Ryker, a boy with a horrifying past of drugs and crime, has no idea what he wants. But after everything he has been through, the bad boy becomes the most terrifying part of any high schooler's day when they are forced to be around him after he leaves juvy and comes back to high school.

When Jessie attacks Ryker at school as he's bullying a little boy, everything changes for the both of them, for better, but most likely, for worse.

"I'm Ryker, Ryker Knight."

"Is your name supposed to mean something to me?"

"You'll realize, Princess, that it will someday, one way or another."

~

Copyright © 2016 by writingtaurus on Wattpad

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Email adeenaess@gmail.com for further information or anything misunderstood.