Part 8

*Jinx's PoV*

It was just supposed to be a peck, I just wanted to test the waters a little, and finally feel his lips. Then he had to go and say my name and now all I wanted to do was touch him, feel him against me, hear my name leaving those beautiful lips covered in lust. Our mouths melted together and nothing could have ever felt better.

Jamie let off another loud and long moan and we instantly pulled apart, with an awkward laugh. He smiled as he sat back before looking down towards his lap. He chuckled a little before looking back up. "That was," He started but couldn't seem to find the word he was looking for.

"Phenomenal?" I offered and he just smiled and nodded. "I never imagined something could feel so good." He nodded again before leaning in and once again pressed our lips together, it was so soft, and he pulled away so much sooner than I would have liked.

"I like this." He mumbled against my skin. I nodded quickly before he reached around and grabbed my hips to pull me into his lap. It was something I wasn't expecting to happen, in fact after I kissed him with such force I thought he'd be running out of the room. But that's not what happened, instead he stayed, and seemed just as into me as I was him. If anyone else had done this I probably would have punched them. But looking down at River, there was nowhere else I would rather be.

My lips quickly found his again, and he started rubbing his hands up and down my back and I had to suppress a moan. Even through the clothes, his touch felt like heaven, just little waves of pleasure echoing through my entire body. I let my hands slip into his hair as I deepened the kiss, and at that point he did moan, and even pushed up against me earning himself a moan from me.

Then once again Jamie moaned along with Austin this time, and once again our actions were halted instantly. "Do you think they're almost done?" I asked quietly. It was a little irritating having to stop, even though the alone time was nice. There was a voice in the back of my head urging me to just ignore them, but the way River acted towards it, it just didn't seem like an option.

He shrugged. "We can hear Austin now, and he normally doesn't get loud till closer to the end so probably."

He then reached up to my chest and put enough pressure to push me off and had me lying on my back on the air bed. He then crawled up my body and laid his head against my chest. I smiled to myself as I let my arms wrap around him. Sure, we weren't kissing anymore, but somehow this was just as nice. Feeling his warm body pressed against mine, and being able to sense how calm and comfortable he was. It was as if he was a completely different person from the night before.

There was a long continuous string of moans from the bathroom before it went silent and the water shut off, and within minutes the bedroom door flew open only to have Jamie and Austin walking back in. Austin wore a smirk while Jamie just looked frustrated.

"What's wrong did he wait till you were done washing to start with the sex?" River asked sarcastically. Austin laughed a little as Jamie flushed a bright red and clearly wasn't about to answer the question.

"He gets upset that I last longer." Austin said as he sat down on the bed, a cocky grin plastered on his face. I couldn't help but wonder if River would act like that when we started having sex, and if Austin was always this open, or if it was just behind closed doors with people he trusted.

"Austin!" Jamie whined as he crossed his arms and stomped his foot like a little two year old throwing a temper tantrum.

"Well it's true." Austin said as he laid back in his bed. Jamie sighed loudly clearly annoyed before walking over and grabbing a pillow and the blanket off the bed before heading towards the door. "Where do you think you're going?"