Part 29

*Jinx's PoV*

River smiled when he saw me and immediately walked over to kiss me. As soon as we pulled way though he quickly turned away to face Jamie and Austin. "Are you guys okay?"

They both nodded and Austin was the one who spoke up. "Jamie just had an anxiety attack and it was just hard to keep control."

River nodded softly as he reached out to mess with Jamie's hair. "I'm glad you two are okay, be safe on the drive home."

Austin looked up and nodded softly before returning his attention to Jamie. River motioned for me to follow him before walking out of the lobby. I walked with him through the school until we arrived at a classroom.

"This is English, the teacher is Mrs. Hues, and she's pretty chill. She's not a pack member." He explained before reaching for the door handle. "Just don't have your phone out and you won't have a problem." with that he stepped inside with me right behind him.

Mrs. Hues had been in the middle of talking about something, and suddenly all eyes were on us. "River," She said nodding to towards him, "thanks for joining us, and this must be Jinx." We both nodded. "Your friends saved you seats, I suggest you take them, and then start taking notes."

He nodded before dragging me back to the empty seats surrounded by a few pack members. Almost instantly one of them turned around. "Does this mean everyone is gonna enroll? Cause that'd be dope."

We hadn't really discussed it with anyone, but the idea made sense. We had all been going to school back before all of this, and I know some people kept up with homeschooling, but at the same time, coming here just made more sense. "Probably." River told him with a nod. He grinned and nodded in appreciation before turning around and listening to the teacher.

The entire day seemed so slow and boring, I had never missed this shit. Everything passed in a blur up till lunch. River pulled me to a table filled with other wolves who greeted us with grins. "Hey River, how's Corey doing?" someone asked.

"Wait no tell us if the rest of the pack is enrolling, because I miss the shit out of my new buddies." Someone jumped in.

"I wanna hear about Jamie! Like come on, your dad can't just expel his nephew. And did Austin really freak out?"

"Nah what we really wanna hear about is you two."

River chuckled a bit as he looked at everyone. "Well if you must know, we're doing great." He said with a grin. "He's not actually expelling Jamie or Austin, he's just making them switch into homeschooling which isn't even that bad of an idea considering the circumstances. But no Austin didn't 'freak out' he actually did a great job containing himself."

'Right but, okay," The same guy who had asked if the rest of the pack would be coming in, "Jamie, Austin, and Corey are all switching over. Our table is loosing people left and right, what we need to do is force Jacob and Andrew to come enroll and sit with us."

River looked towards me as if wanting my opinion on it all. "We're not gonna force anyone to do anything, but we're defiantly going to open up the option for everyone as long as everyone in charge is okay with it, but I can't see why they wouldn't be." I explained an watched as the table grinned at the news.

"I haven't talked to Corey recently though," River started looking towards the one who asked about him. "Trevor says he's just been a mess, the heats kicking his ass. He's sort of just locking himself in his room and trying to get through it."

The table fell silent as everyone looked down, clearly thinking about what had just been said. It was probably weird thinking about it for them, I can't even imagine Andrew going his whole life how he has, and then just havening to go through heat and not being able to really do much to help.

"It's time for the real question River," Someone put in and looked over at him. "When are you gonna take over for your dad?"