Part 9

*Jamie's PoV*

I hated waking up this early. Why did anyone ever need to be up this early? Why did this time of the morning even exist? It was 3 in the morning and I watched Austin get dressed before he turned and kissed me. "Are you ready?"

I nodded softly knowing damn well I wasn't. The only thing I was ready for was getting in the car and sleeping my ass off on the ride there. I wasn't looking forward to the training, and I wasn't looking forward to shifting. The only thing I was remotely looking forward to was the slight possibility that River and Jinx were gonna work out, and work out fast.

River and Jinx. Were they planning on coming back today? Had they mentioned it last night? I looked towards Austin before voicing the concern "We need to ask if River and Jinx want a ride back though."

He nodded before leaving the bathroom with me following closely behind him. He opened the door softly before stepping in and looking down at the two snuggled against each other on the air mattress. I could see a small smile playing on Austin's lips as he watched them for a moment. "I don't wanna wake them."

I nodded again. I didn't want to either. I had been so surprised when they acted how they had last night especially after seeing how freaked River had been about their situation. But after a little bit of just chilling they were pretty cuddly. It was a pleasant surprise. I just hope it means it's gonna move faster than what I had originally thought. I just wanna see my cousin happy.

"Guys." Austin finally said fairly loudly and they both shifted a little but Jinx was the only one to open his eyes. "We're heading back for training and shit, do either of you need a ride?"

Jinx nodded softly as he sat up. "I do."

I watched as River frowned before turning his head away from Jinx and shaking it slowly. "I'd rather not go back just yet."

Jinx reached over and grabbed his chin to pull his face closer. He whispered something I couldn't hear, but whatever it was it made River smile larger than I had ever seen. I watched as they kissed before Jinx stood up and made his way towards us.

"Are you two coming back here tonight?" Jinx asked.

I looked towards Austin who was staring back at me. I went over if I had any plans for today in my head, but all I could really remember needing to be done was Austin's training, and I wanted to see Corey. But then my dad had mentioned wanting the packs to get along, so I knew he'd be upset if I spent to much time away from home.

"I think," I started unsure of exactly what I was going to say. "I'm gonna invite Jacob and Andrew over to my place tonight, because I want Corey over too." I watched Jinx's face fall a little. "But if you wanna come back Austin can drop you off back here."

He looked towards Austin as if asking if that would be okay. "Yeah it's not a problem, I'm gonna need to come back to grab some stuff anyway. Besides my mom wants me to meet her boyfriend." He finished with an eye roll.

He never seemed to like any of her boyfriends. He hadn't even met this one yet and he was already being pissy about him. He hadn't told me much about him, but I think it was mostly because he didn't really know anything himself. Anytime it came up though his mood changed dramatically.

He nodded. "Well, we gotta go." I stated looking at the time. "I love you River, I'll see you later." I called out as I turned towards the door.

"Love you too Jamie." He called back and I smiled a little to myself, of course I knew he loved me, just like he knew I loved him. Sometimes though hearing it was the most amazing thing in the world. Austin and I made our way down to the car and got settled in.