Spiderwoman

I heard the sharp clack of heels soften, my parents were going out that meant.  I looked from the window, a man and a woman were holding hands, their eyebrows were turned down, their mouth curved slightly downward.  They were my parents, and they were whispering.

This crazy idea crossed my head, why should I not go and follow them?  So I wiped my face, peered out of the window, and tried to push the door.  The door would not budge. They had locked me in.  With no choice but to stick my limbs out of the window and to escape from the house through the window (aka commit suicide).  

I don't know what propelled me to do that reckless and absolutely crazy thing, but I didn't feel any fear at all strangely.  I opened the window, sat down on the sill and lowered myself on to the framework of the window below me.  

Now, the ground was about a meter below me, I just jumped from the ground floor window to the pavement.  Miraculously I survived, I crept up our street, I could see the shadow of 2 people.  

You might be asking whether people saw me and called the police, but there was absolutely nobody on the quiet street.

The 2 people looked back, I think they heard the sound of me dropping to the floor, I hid behind an overgrown bush.