No Time To Be Sappy

"Hey you two Lovebirds no time to be sappy! WAIT-did you two just kiss? KISS?! I thought it was just a warm embrace, but it was a-KISS?" Josephine asked while driving like a mad man.

"Sis, chill." Was Julian's reply.

"Damn! Mom and dad are following us, ugh. [Bad word]." Now Josephine made such a sharp turn that I went tumbling over to Julian's side.

"Buckle up everybody, you're going to have the ride of your life!" Was the reply. I quickly buclked up and hugged my duffel bag. The motor was making a loud roaring noise and from the rear window I could see a black Ford closing in on us like an ominous black cloud. Between Josephine's bad driving and the Ford chasing us I knew we faced horrible odds. The car turned into a side street and the car went spinning until we bumped into the curb. Josephine was cussing freely now because the car had stopped and we would be caught. I scrambled onto the front row and pushed Josephine out of the way. I had seen many people do this in movies. I ripped open a board in the bottom of the legroom space in the driving seat. I grabbed two random wires and ignited them. The Ford was a few meters away, I had no time to lose. A small spark and then a bigger spark danced from the wires. It was a mint firework display. Miraculously the car started moving, although it was going rather quickly in a queer fashion. Nonetheless, the car was moving! I screamed a victory shout and everybody clapped.