My First

I was once again back at Julian's house, I had knocked on the door and had taken my stuff already, now I was leaving.  Just as I was about to leave, Julian's dad came home shouting something.  When he saw me he took his belt out of his jeans and cracked them at me.  A shock of electricity pulses through me as he shipped me.  I blacked out, and pushed him to the floor.
"Why is she here?!?!  Do you know who she us?!  You have just put us in grave danger Julian!"
"Dad, why?" Julian shouted, giving me an ice cold glare, I didn't blame him, I had messed his life up.  Yet I was really scared, for some reason Julian's dad hated me.
"Don't move an inch missie, or I'll whip you again."  He fetches a thick cord of rope and bound my hands together.  His hands felt calluses and rough against my clammy smooth skin.
"Zstoopp it!"  I screeched as he gagged my mouth with a fowl smelling cloth.
Next he stuffed ear buds from his pocket and turned on really loud music so that I couldn't hear him talking.  Just as he was about to put an eye pillow on me, I saw a business card slip out of his shirt.  It fell on the floor, and once I had read it I understood everything.  He was Anderson Linwood.  My eyes widened, and I squirmed around, kicking, spitting, choking and hurling myself forward.  Anderson unsheathed a knife, its blade catching the reflection of light, making it blinding for me.  All the while his wife just staring at me. 
He keeps his knife near my throat.  "My dear Sasha, do feel welcome at our home.  And please sorry for the inconvenience we caused you, but you will be staying here for the rest of your life!" He grins at me like a madman, and I swallow.BANG!  CRASH!  A heavy metal shovel is brought down on my kidnapper's back.  I feel another shock of lightning.  The face of Julian and Josephine is imprinted in my mind.  They shove me out the door and Josephine rushes to a dented up blue car.  She gets in, I am pushed in thw second row with Julian and off we go.

I stare at Julian and in a shaky voice I manage to say."Sorry Julian, I've been a real jerk lately, I just wanna say that I am truly truly sorry.  I believe that if you don't forgive me that's totally fine, because that's all I deserve.  And I don't how to thank you two for saving my messed up life!"

"Awww!  That's so nice and sweet Sasha!  I don't know what's the problem with you and Julian but apology accepted.  But, let's get real-you didn't come to do a school project did you?"  Josephine said.

"No.  I came because I had nowhere to go.  So Julian is the apology accepted?"  I anxiously inquired.

"No.  It's not.  But at least you have upgraded yourself to status frenemy in my book.  Still you're right you are a real jerk."  And then came the moment I least expected would happen then.  He kissed me!  Still love unfolds at the weirdest times.  I punched him playfully in the shoulder and winked at Josephine.