7. Into You

Got everyone watchin' us, so, baby, let's keep it secret
A little bit scandalous, but, baby, don't let them see it
A little less conversation and a little more "touch my body"
Cause I'm so into you....
- Ariana Grande

Her outfit for the after party in pic above.
------------------------------------

Brie's POV

Jennifer ended up leaving the Award show venue later than expected due to press and a few other things she had to take care of which meant we were rushing to get her ready for after party.

So Mariel, Lorenzo, the rest of her glam squad and I had been sweating for nearly two hours trying to get her ready so she could make it in time for the after party red carpet.

Luckily I already knew what I was going to wear. After I had left Justin's dressing room earlier and I had some time alone during Jennifer's sound check I had mentally went through the entire contents of my suitcase and settled on a white sleeveless fitted dress that stopped just above my knees.

I decided to wear it with my favorite red Louboutin pointed heels since they were my most comfortable pair of heels. I had my hair parted in the middle and blow-dried out just a little so it was like messy waves.

I had no time to change the pink nail polish on my fingers so I left it as is. I went through my make up bag and found my red Mac lipstick, applied some of that on quickly then I lined my eyes with black liner and layered on some mascara before shoving on a few rings and my long statement peace sign necklace then grabbing my clutch and running out of my hotel room in record time.

The cold night air of Vegas hit me hard as I exited the lobby with Lorenzo who was waiting for me and literally ran to one of the three cars that awaited us.

When the van stopped outside the venue and we ran from the car to inside the hotel where the night club was situated. We were taken to 'The Library,' as Lorenzo told me they called it, a discreet VIP hideaway with vast glass window-walls overlooking the famous Las Vegas Strip, of the Marquee Night Club where the official after party was being held. The rooftop patio overlooked the lights of Las Vegas and was absolutely gorgeous.

We had a table reserved closer to the patio so that we could see the Vegas lights. Jennifer's team had reserved a couple tables for everyone. The hostess escorted us all from the entrance of the club to our tables. Around us there were people engaged in conversation at their own tables and others on the dance floor enjoying the music that was being blasted from the DJ booth.

A hand grabbed mine as we neared our table, I looked back, realizing I had almost walked right past Justin without noticing him. He looked different tonight in his all black outfit, his hat pulled low over his face. Plus, he was sitting and I towered over him in my super high heels.

I gave his hand a gentle squeeze and a shy smile as I kept it moving; we both knew that I couldn't stop, it would draw too much attention to the two of us, attention that both of us definitely did not need right now.

My phone vibrated in my clutch as I took a seat between Mariel and Lorenzo at our circular table. I pulled out my Iphone, the screen lighting up as I pressed the button to see the indication for a new text message.

Justin: Wow! You look incredible tonight 😍😍😍

I glanced up and caught his gaze, the chair I was sitting in had positioned me so I was opposite him from across the room. Justin flashed me his heart melting dimpled smile and I felt my heart begin to thud a little harder in my chest as my cheeks turned pink. His hazel brown eyes shifted to my left and so did my head; as I noticed that Lorenzo had caught on.