10. Play No Games

I ain't like them other niggas
And I ain't bout to play no games with you
You know what your problem is?
You don't ever see the big picture
I want you to take me serious
Baby, I want you to take me serious...
- Big Sean

Brie's POV

I wanted to return to the hotel the second we met everybody on the beach.

I'd met Justin's friend Za before and obviously Alfredo too so they were fine but Jayde was not at all what I had anticipated.

I was expecting a whore, an obvious ex-stripper to be waiting on the beach in a thong and a bikini top that barely covered her nipples but instead I was met with a girl who was a lot less groupie-ish than I had imagined.

Jayde was taller than I was, about five foot nine, with long black hair and a great body. She  also had a really pretty face which I hated to admit and was definitely a lot more 'sexy' looking than I was with her full lips and model like figure. She was the kind of girl I could see Justin with as opposed to me.

Justin greeted her and her friend with a hug each, keeping his fingers locked with mine as he embraced them with his other arm.

"Jayde, Jess, this is Aubrey." He tugged on my arm to bring me closer towards the girls; I offered a small smile feeling short and fat in comparison to their womanly bodies.

"Nice to meet you." Jayde said smiling sweetly, showing off her beautiful pearly white teeth.

"You too." I replied, trying my best to sound as nice as she did but really wishing Justin had told me before so I could have just stayed my ass home.

A genuine sense of discomfort consumed me the entire afternoon. I didn't feel as though this was somewhere I belonged; on a luxury holiday in the Caribbean with a hugely desired superstar. As the day went on I felt more and more ill-suited to Justin, I had never been an insecure person but I genuinely felt self-conscious as I played around in the water with him.

Jayde remained sweet and polite the entire time we were in the sea, no bitchy comments, no dirty looks, no overt flirting with Justin. Nothing. But I didn't trust her as far as I could throw and I knew that this was all a front, I knew how girls acted.

Justin kept me on his back with my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms over his shoulders the whole time we were in the water so I was right there in her face but whenever she'd say anything to Justin she'd look right at him without even a glance at me. It was obvious she still wanted him, even the blind could see it, but she just wasn't making a big old song and dance about the fact. Yet.

"You ok?" Justin asked as we dried ourselves off on the beach. The sun had begun to go down and we were about to head back to the hotel to get ready for dinner.

"Yup." I replied, trying to sound a lot cheerier than I felt. Justin used the corner of the towel he had draped over his shoulders to wipe my face and tried to provoke a smile out of me. I gave him a short fake laugh and glanced up at him, attempting to look happy. "I'm fine, Jay."

I turned my attention to Za who was jumping around, acting a fool, not too far from where we were standing, so that I could avoid having any conversation with Justin about my mood.

To be honest I was feeling really low. I felt really uncomfortable about this whole Jayde thing but since neither of them was showing any signs of being shady I couldn't really say anything.

Justin's index finger gently brushed over my lips and down to my chin, he tipped my face up towards him and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'm not buying it, but I'll take your word for it." He whispered his face still close enough that his lips brushed mine as he spoke; Justin pecked me once more before letting my face drop back down.