Chapter 2: blue? Lizard? child?

So while granny and Papa was teaching (Y/n) some things about earth, like as if she was their own flesh and blood. The DBZ fighters was just at their door. Literally.

"So (y/n) what sound does a elephant make?" Granny said happily

You smiled and made a (elephant noise) with your mouth and the long trunk sway with your arm. Granny laughed, and hugged you. So proud at how fast you are learning. Then you heard a knock on the door, you were curious "what that granny?"

Granny was puzzled, but still stay concern. "It is okay dear. Papa will find out. Okie."

Papa went to the door and answered it "oh, why it is Goku it been long time." Papa said as he gave the man named Goku a hand shake. "Why don't you come in with your friends too. What brings you here?"

((Let pretend that Papa and granny has met them long ago and they trust them. Because Goku had saved them long ago from something XD))

(Y/n) hid behind granny scared, with your tail wrapped around her. Granny just smiled at you and patted for comfort. "Well, for starters we saw the big crater in your yard, with an empty ship, we might have thought that you guys have seen anything, or if anything had happened?" Goku said as he sat down, while Gohan and Piccolo, sat down as well, listening.

Papa just chuckled, and look towards granny, where (Y/n) was hiding. It seems that Gohan might have noticed cuz he was trying to look behind granny.

"Ho, ho, ho.. Ya we sure did. Me and my wife check it out, it was scary at first, but as I went to the ship we found a sweet, and injured, little girl. We treated her-"

"You weren't afraid?" Piccolo interrupted, he looked at him for an answer with his ox eyes pricing him.

Papa, chuckled " heh.. Well no..for some reason, we weren't afraid at all honestly. As I was saying after we treat the child, she awoke, and was so friendly, she also isn't from around here."

"Hah..clearly." Piccolo Scolded, inturupted Papa again. (Y/n) was still hiding behind granny, she made a mean face, and was irritated.

"it wasn't Papa fault that I'm not from here. Papa and granny were really nice to (Y/n), so stop being mean to Papa." The little child came out of hiding behind granny and started at the adults in front of her, and the child Gohan. They all gave their attentions to her, starting at her light blue skin, and dark blue hair, with her piercing purple eyes starring at them in warning.

Goku laughed, while Piccolo stayed silent and grunted, while Gohan, starred at (Y/n) and found it interesting that her skin was a different color to his teacher Namekian.

Papa, chuckled to himself, as he patted (Y/n) to calm her. "Heh.. Ain't she cute. This is (y/n)" as Goku finally stopped his laughter, he whipped his tears of joy, and went to give (Y/n) a hug.

(Y/n) herself was confused, but like the so called hug that he gave her and mimicked it to him and the others. Piccolo tried to budge her off, but she still stick to him like glue.

"G-grrrr... You can get off me now.." Piccolo said to little (Y/n) as she smiled up at him playfully "but what if (y/n) don't want to." Piccolo growled in irritation, and let her do what she want.

Goku just snickered "heh.. It seems that you have another student to train." Piccolo just glared at him, and ignored everybody laughter.

After about 3 to 5 hours of (Y/n) and Goku and the others have finally meet and understood the situation, and everything so far about you. They had to say their good byes. And of course that whole time, you stood by Piccolo.

"Okay now it is time our little (y/n) to get some rest. It is time for you to say good by to your new friends now." Granny said as she tried to pry (Y/n) off of Mr.Piccolo.

"Awwwe.. But (y/n) wants to play with Mr.Green." (Y/n) said giving her new I think going to be parents puppy dog eyes. They tried to over come her cuteness.

Piccolo sighed in annoyed, and carried (y/n) off if him. He looked at her with his ox eyes "(Y/n) I will train you tomorrow okay, Gohan will come and get you. So stay here and get some rest with your Papa, and granny. Is that clear?"

(Y/n) was so happy she nodded, and gave him one more tight hug, while wrapping her tail on the same time. Piccolo sighed saying in his 'not again.' Goku just snickered with Gohan "heh.. I hope this one won't be too attached to ya piccolo hah.." Piccolo made a tint of pink on his cheeks, and shout at him. "Shut it."

"Master?" Piccolo gave his attention back to her, but came back in shock, she gave him a kiss on the fore head, he jumped away in shock.

"Huh?? W-what was that for kid??" (Y/n) just smiled innocently, "that was for luck" she ran back in the house to her new family while wagging her tail at them good bye.

A/N: HEH..so I hoped you guys like this one I have no idea where to go for this after this chapter. My head is really pounding I really hope I wrote this chapie good.

~see ya in the next chapie~