Chapter 10: home

You and Alto decided who you were gonna partner up with, Alto was pretty big bigger than Piccolo so he had to go with Gohan. While you and Piccolo paired up to fit in your pod.

The easiest way to go to your planet with Piccolo was to set up the landing and markings before you guys would go in. After you did that you both went into the pod Piccolo went in first so you won't get smashed by him, then you went in after.

You guys had to be body smashed to body, once you got in the door to the pod shut, and now it was only you and Piccolo in a tight space. The pod lifted, and went to it course to space. It was getting pretty hot in the pod, you him were now breathing hot air on each other.

You were blushing a red blush, while trying not to move much, cuz your big breast was pressed down on his chest, while you lay on top of him, wrapping your tail around him.

|Piccolo POV|

D-damn it so hot in here.. I can see (y/n) curves more, and her hot sweating body on me, it making me feel so nervous. I really just want to hurry and get out of this pod. Why did I even come, I'm just her teacher. But why does she always call me master?. Does it mean something??

Ugh I hate being confused all the time, what is this feeling I'm feeling right now. With (y/n) pressed up against me. I blushed, as I tried to divert my eyes, as (y/n) Breast was kind of showing.

"P-piccolo?" I heard her call me, I answered "hmm?"

"W-what is p-poking under me?" I heard her say, as i was shocked did I hear right? "W-what???!!" I saw her blushing, as she was figgiting. I blushed I know exactly what was poking her. Was I some how already turned on.

((Lets pretend he does has a you know what down there. 😏😂😂))

I cleared all the dirty thoughts I had, and tried to stop it, it finally subdued, (y/n) stopped figgiting i sighed in relief.

We finally go to her planet. They exit out of there pods, but as they did guards was already up there faces literally. "HEY! WHO SAYS YOU CAN LAND HERE? YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO BE HERE-" one guard said as he was shouting at Piccolo, while Piccolo just accidentally bumped making him fall down.

Making it worse the guard got up, but then was stopped by Alto, making the guard bow."that will be enough. They are here with me. " he said as they all walked away from the guard and followed Alto in the castle.

You the others all awed as they all started at their surroundings. You just sighed, and was alittle excited. But not really.

As you got to the thrown room you and your fellow friends bowed to the one and only King of this planet. "I has finally found your daughter my king, as you ordered." Alto said with his respects to the king.

"You all may rise. Thank you Alto." he said as he got up and looked at the crowd, and finally spotted you. "(Y/N)!! I'VE BEEN SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU MY LITTLE ANGEL. OH MY STARS IT IS YOU!!" he said as he ran up and squeezed you into a loving hug.

In which you gave back warmly. "I've missed you too father. It been years, how is mother doing?" You said in a excited, worried, touching feeling, and a uneasy expression.

You father sighed and patted your shoulder,"she is doing  fine for now. She is in another castle." He said which made you a little upset. "You guys have separate houses now?!"

"I'll explain later when you are older. Right now you and your...uh..friends can first take a bathe or two. And they can stay the night. I'm gonna make a big celebration tonight for your birthday!!" He said in excitement. Like how he always is.

"B-but d-daddy!!" You argued, so did the others they didn't want to take a bathe, especially with the maids they were brought out. "Shh.. Don't worry my maids will tend to them. While I will take you a bathe just like how I always did when you were little. Hmm?"

He said which made everyone laughed a little and kind of concern. Piccolo even tried to budge, but the maid were all dragon types, they have a huge grudge if they were to disobey the kings orders they will do it. If you don't obey then they will use brute force.

You watched as you and your friends were forced to take a bathe, so we're you being dragged by your father.

"Ughh.. Not again" you said as you had entered the bathe.