Chapter 9: Going Home?

A/N: this is a picture of Alto. How he looks like only his face tho. Not the clothes. He wears armor.

Piccolo and Gohan was still Gasping trying to prosses everything, while you stood there blushing like crazy, about to burst out. "OKAY!! ALTO YOU CAN PUT ME DOWN NOW!" you yelled, making the blonde jolt, letting you go.

Which led you to falling on your head, you got up with rage in your eyes, and started at him, about to beat him up, but then calmed down. "Grrr... Don't think you won't have a punishment, you will get one later." You said as you turned away to see your friends.

Alto gulped, and chuckles slightly, heh.., while Piccolo looked at you with the same expression as Gohan. You sighed, and sat down with all of them in a circle "okay guys yah, I am a princess. Buuuut.. I don't like being treated like one okay. So don't be calling me my lady, or your highness. Okay or I will give a big bop on the head like this. "

You said as you gave Alto a big ass pounded blow to his fore head, making him have a big bump. Which made Piccolo and Gohan flinch, and nodded nervously, sighing. "Good now that we understand each other. Why don't we go to my place for a chat." You said as you got up, and flew as fast as possible making Piccolo and the others ants from far away.

You sighed irritated, you know it not Piccolo and Gohan fault you are angry. It was alto you were mad at. He was the cause that your grandma died, and that your Papa was in a car crash, and is still healing right now.

You kept trying to calm yourself but it still isn't working. As you got to your house you had a big surprise there waiting for you, but you didn't know until you got in your house.

"shh.. I think I hear her." Some one whispered, you opened your door, and "SURPRISE!!" you flinched to see all if your friends Bluma, chichi, Goku, etc. You gave them a fake smile in surprise.

While Piccolo and Gohan, and Alto followed in, making everyone shocked, as they saw Alto come in. "Wow! It seems that you have been making great progress (y/n). That the first time I ever see you have this much friends." Alto said jokingly, making you give him another blast blow to the head, that matches his other one.

"Anyways thanks you guys so much. What is all this for?" You asked your open mouthed shock friends. "W-well we wanted to help you out more so we put in a little party again, even though it was your birthday yesterday. Hah.. We wanted to do a party to ease you up. But don't worry we will do a much better job on your grandma. But one question who in out of this world is HE??!!" Bulma and chichi said.

You just gave them another one of your fake smiles, and sighed, "well ya see. Umm.. He is my body guard, protector, we lived together ever since I was a child, he watched over me, and he was technically born and raised to protect me from anything. His name is -"

"Alto. It is very nice to meet you lovely people. But what my lady says is true. I will risk anything to protect (y/n) she is like my sister. If I may say. But can totally be a hand full." Alto said, as he tried to show off, and (y/n) was still giving off a fake smile, and trying to take control of your own actions.

A few hours past, you made everyone understand who you really were, and why Alto has come, "well, it is a really good thing we did this party for you. It can be a great good bye party, and come back soon." Bulma said as she drank some beer.

"Yah, thanks again, you guys are the best. But Bulma will you and chichi promise to watch over my grams when I'm gone? And do my granny a proper funeral, without me. Cuz I have no idea when I will be able to come back."

Bulma nodded half drunk, and she hugged you, you hugged back, "I promise (your nickname) that I will do anything for you. I will do the most bestest funeral for your sweet granny. She was like an aunt to me. I promise you." She said as she fell on top of drunk Vegeta.

You laughed " be careful now you two." You giggled as you walked toward chichi and Goku, well chichi, because Goku was getting waisted.

"Chichi! Can I ask you a favor?" You ask her, she was making herself some dumplings, "yah sure ask away." She said as she ate one.

"Well I was wondering when you and everyone is done you know being drunk and all. Can you tell Bulma that she can stay at my place and keep house while I'm away, just until gramps is well." You told her. She nodded and finished her last dumpling.

"Yah, sure thing (y/n). I'll let her know." You thanked her and went toward your friend Alto, he was chugging away a bottle of booze, and wasn't even drunk a bit. "Heyyyyy (y/n) they don't even got the strong stuff here. This is nothing. So you ready to go yet?" Alto said as you looked around, and sighed

"Yes I'm ready." Alto just finished the 200th bottle of booze he was drinking, and settled himself. "Well let's go" he and you left your house as you and him was about to blast yourselves away.

Gohan and Piccolo came out and stopped both of you. "Hey wait for us." Gohan said as he tried to keep up. You waited, and was glad, "we want to go too!" Gohan said eager to go.

Alto just snickered, "heh. You two go? How we only have one pod that can probably fit only two to one person."

You thought of something and ran to your gramps garage, and opened it up, there laid was the pod that you came to earth in. It was still in good shape, thanks to some of gramps work, and Bulma.

"Here we got another pod, we can share it with them, so one of us has to ride with Gohan and Piccolo." You said as alto and you both look at each other and back to Piccolo and Gohan.