Chapter 13

|4 months since the crash back to earth|

"Yaaaaawn..ugh.. My body huuuuuurts. Piccolooooo can we rest now?" (y/n) said as she breathed in and out from the lack of breath. Piccolo has been training her roughly every since they had returned to earth from visiting her parents. Piccolo has made it his goal to make you and Gohan stronger and ready for what ever may come their way. For piccolo is worried for what may come in the future. That he may not be able to protect them both from.

He sighed, "fine for only an hour then we will go back to training." he said as he levitates back down to the ground. (Y/n) bursts up full of life. "WOOHOOO!! Yassssss! Thanks piccolo. Ill be right back, okie! Just gonna visit bulmas place." she said as she flew out of piccolos view.

He sighed once again, as gazed towards the sky above him. He thinks back to what her father Alton has told him 'I trust you, to protect my daughter for me' he sighs again, then chuckles to the time he played with little (y/n). She was still the same, hyper ruthless, fun she sees things from her point of view and try to make things work. 'Mr. Watermelon! ' he chuckled and smiled to himself for a childish nickname from her.

He thinks back to when he was playing with little (y/n) 'Mr. Watermelon, are you my friend?' she asks him piccolo looks at her as he sweats and chuckles at her question, looks down at her and gives her a smile. 'Why yes. Little (y/n) i am. What makes you say that?' he makes her sit next to him as she start to draw little doodles on a piece of paper on the desk with crayons. She sticks her tongue out in concentration "well, Mr.Watermelon. I-it just that i want you as my Koibito." (it means lover) piccolo looked at her and started blushing, then looked around if her parents was looking or around. And sighed in relief, he looked back at (y/n) and sweat dropped, when she made a little drawing of her and him. He blushed and laughed at how adorable she was being.

'Hahaha..haa..well little (y/n) maybe some day soon. But not right now. You are still not ready for that yet. Love. Is a serious thing. " he said to her, (y/n) looked down and pouted. She looked down at her drawing she made of them, she was on the brink of crying. "oh.. Y-you don't really wuv me do you..." she says as she wipes her eyes, piccolo was startled, and wanted to mentally slap himself in the face for saying that. "n-no! That's not what i meant! (y/n) i do love you. I-It's just not right now. Maybe when your older, yes... B-but..lover and marriage and those other things.. Uh..gosh... What I'm trying to say is-" he said all flabbergasted trying to explain it more clearly for her. He felt really bad for making her sad. He jolted when she started to giggle, that cute and adorable giggle, he was confused on why she was giggling, 'did i day something funny? ' he thought to himself.

Until she went and hugged him, he still was confused, and did what a normal person would do, he slightly patted the little girls back, blushing "e-er.. Did i say something funny?? " he said to her, but she just giggled even more and shaked her head side to side. Saying no. "hehe. Awwww!Mr.Watermelon you just said that you wuv me! And said you would marry me. Hehe" she said as she hugged him even tighter, snuggling her little face in his chest, his face had even more blush, he could literally feel the heat in his face.

He sighed and smiled down at the little (y/n) down hugging him while smiling that cheerful smile of hers. He could swear she had an even more adorable and cherry smile than Goku's. He chuckled at his own thought. He Embraced little (y/n) in his arms, and smiled a happy smile. He felt at ease for some reason. He looked down at little (y/n), and patted her head, as he let her go. "okay my little (y/n). How about i make a Deal with you? Hmm?" (y/n) looked at him and tilt her head thinking hard, she pulled her tongued out while thinking. "hmmm oktay!! " i chuckled at her way of speaking.

"okay (y/n) how about this if you grow up big and strong like me and uncle goku. Then i will marry you. Okay? Sounds like a deal? " she put her finger under her chin. Then nodded her head and stick her hand out and smiled cheerfully. "dealies!! But Mr.Watermelon. you got to promise me first. " she stuck out her little pinky. "pinky promise." she said cutely. I chuckled and stick out my pinky as well and crosses it with hers "pinky promise."

Heh.. Piccolo smiled of that Memory that he made of little (y/n) it funny how when the present (y/n) woke up and she doesn't remember any of what happened at her parents place. Which he was thankful for, he didn't want to be embarrassed for what he said to little (y/n). But he is still thinking about that promise. He lives (y/n) like his student or best friend. But he doesn't know for sure of that kind of love like the kind goku has with chichi. He sighs, as he sees the (y/n) he knows. And chuckles, as she is covered in sweat and water. That she had just dumped all over herself to cool down. "wheww... Okay piccolo I'm ready!! Lets do this!! " she said as she fist pumped the air, in her cheerful mood. Then started stretching her arms a bit to stiffen it out. I chuckled and stood up from my seat, and walked up to her. Then fully attacked her with my fists for warm ups. She was fully prepared and fired back a full set of fists herself.

A/N: sorry guys for not updating for a while. I was really busy with school.. Ugh.. But no worries this whole week I'm gonna try and update as fast as i can. Hope you loved this story new chapter should be done soon. Love you guys thanks for still staying to read this.