Chapter 5: (2/2) b-day?

A/N: hiiii ya guys, I just wanted to say the picture above, and this story cover is my art! And the blue girl is supposed to be you. Just so you know. All the art that I post is mines,on less I say. Okie have fun reading the CHAPIE.

Piccolo was still thinking about the gift he was gonna give you. Gohan offered to share his gift to you with him. But he decline the offer, he wanted to give you a gift that he got himself.

He then got an Idea. "Hey, I'll catch up with you guys later." He said as he flew away to a near by store. He didn't really still understand humans with fashion.

He spend about an hour in there, then he finally came out with a bag, and a annoyed face. It seemed like the humans were torturing him, on questions like why you green? and why you have pointy ears?

Anyways he flew into the night sky, towards (y/n) house he really wondered what they are doing right now.

At (y/n) house...

|THIRD PERSON POV|

There was a knock at the door, (y/n) thought that it must be Master (Piccolo), she went to answer the door. And there yep was the Namekian himself. (Y/n) was so excited, and pleased "yaaaay! Master you came!" that he came, she invited him in.

He said to you as you both went in the full crowd with everybody having a blast, (y/n) house was turning into a big mess and fun tornado.

(Y/n) gave her attention to him. She didn't realize that he put something on her. She touched the soft red clothing that was around her neck. Then looked back at her master, who was sweating nervous with a tint of red blush on his cheeks.

"Happy birthday (y/n)." He said, as he saw (y/n) snuggling her beautiful red scarf. While leaving a confused Namekian, worried that (y/n) might not like it.

(Y/n) jumped up excitedly, making Piccolo surprised. While (y/n) gave him a big hug saying "I LOOOOVE IT!!" He blushed full red, as he was now embarrassed.

His fellow friends and (y/n) family watched and awwed. He mumbled, and couldn't resist, and hugged her back "rr..your welcome." Then there was laughter,"shebis now 16, but she still is a little kid." Granny said from afar, sipping her tea. Then their was a sound of a click from a camera, that (y/n) Papa took while you and Piccolo was hugging.

Piccolo cursed himself for making himself so soft. He tried to move away from (y/n) to get the camera and destroy it, but (y/n) was still hugging him, wrapping her tail and legs to lock him.

He sighed in defeat. Everybody soften their laughter, and continue to walk to where the food was, but then gasph to see that the big all you can eat bafuet gone in the mouth of Goku.

Papa, and granny laughed, while (y/n) sighed "awwwwe.. The food." Papa patted (y/n) back for comfort.

"It alright dear. Me and grandma will go get some more from the store. Okay." He said as he put on his coat so did granny, "(y/n) be a good girl. And watch the house while we're gone okay?" Papa said

(Y/n) was so happy, and was so blessed she had such kind guardians/ parents watching, nursing her. "G-ranny, p-papa wait!" She said as she ran up and gave them a big hug.

"Be safe. I'll miss you." (Y/n) said while making Papa, and granny laugh, and hugged you back warmly.

"We love you (y/n) don't worry we will be back in a flash. Keep your party going. And no rough housing." Granny and Papa said as they exit out of the house.

As they exit, (y/n) and the others busted out the beer. Chichi, and Bulma was already running up to ya. "YASSSS!! it is party time (your Nickname). Since you are now 16. We have another gal to play shots with!! Get ready." Bulma said as she started opening beer cans and handing one to (y/n).

(Y/n) was confused, she didn't know what beer was, and what it was gonna do to her.

A/n: lol sorry for a hangclifer, I just wanted ya to get more excited of what gonna happen next.

~see ya in next chapie~