Chapter 3: Traning

It is the next day and it is TRAINING DAY! for the first time you get to train with the best people in the world that just met and love.

(Y/n) jumped out of the nice bed that your sweet granny gave you, and you smelled the nice smell of breakfast that your Papa was making.
(Y/n) dashed down stairs excited, and saw her granny bring some plates.

"Oh, good morning (y/n) can you help me set the table?" Mei gladly accepted and watched her granny set down her plates, and (y/n) did the same.

As they were done setting the plated, Papa came out with the food. (Y/n) was starring at the food so excited and starving. "(Y/n) do you know how to pray?" Granny asked her. (Y/n) gave her a look of confusion "pray?"

Papa laughed and showed (y/n) how to pray, (y/n) was totally amused by this, and did the same as papa.

After that prayed they all dig in. (Y/n) was really clean at eating unlike Papa, he was eating like a pig, which made granny scold him, for teaching bad manners to (y/n).

After they were done eating, Papa want to make (y/n) stay for a bit so she can try to give him some info about where (y/n) was from. But granny told him that they can do that after. For that (y/n) had a schedule now for training with Mr.Piccolo. which she was kind of not amused for. That (y/n) is a little lady and Should not be reached be taught such things.

But later on they agreed for (y/n) to go as soon as Gohan showed up to pick her up. (Y/n) couldn't fly, so Gohan and Goku came to pick her up. (Y/n) couldn't fly so Goku had to carry her on his cloud.

"So (y/n) right. What was your world like?" Gohan asked while his father was flying, (y/n) loved the experience to fly "oh well, my world was big..and everything was in gold, and my family was the Royal people and only the Royal people can wear purple, and gold. *sighs*. My world was kinda too much..I guess that his you can say it." (Y/n) finished the answer Goku and Gohan listened and want to hear more "hmm..so how did you get here??" Goku asked

"Hmm..well I first was with my mother, we were suppose to be going on a trip to friesa, for some type of errand. But some how our ship was attacked, and my mother pushed me in a escape pod. My mother couldn't fit in so..*(y/n) gulped trying to look brave, hid her tears* I landed here and had a bad accident to the crash, I thought.. -" she said as Goku came to a stop.

"We're here." He said as he tried to stop the sad moment. (Y/n) shook her head as she looked around she never knew that this world ever had a beautiful place, she saw a blue clear water fall with green trees all around. With Mr.Piccolo floating in the air. She awed "Mr.Piccolo You are MAGIC!!" (Y/n) said as she jumped to climbed his white cape.

Making Piccolo snap out of his meditation. To see the blue creature wearing his hat , he blushed, "hey! Give me that back." He went to grab her but she jumped off, and ran the opposite direction. Making him chase her.

"Grrr.. You think I can't catch you. Well think again. " he caught her by her tail, snatching his hat away, and putting it back on his head hiding his antennas.

"Grrr...(y/n) you have just made your first day of training your worst." She shouted, making (y/n) stick your tongue at him not caring. He growled, in annoyed, while Gohan and Goku stood there laughing, well except Gohan, that is also gonna have a hard time in training.

"Hahah.. It looks like she really doesn't care." Goku said between laughs. "Looks like she is really something huh, Piccolo." Piccolo just glared at him. He was really not gonna like training this brat.

"Master Piccolo, I am ready for training! " she said as she took a stance to begin. Piccolo was calming himself down, while Gohan stood by (y/n) to begin training with Piccolo as well, Goku just stood to watch in amusement.

Piccolo started the trading with basics of stance, to create defenses, then in a few hours he tried to teach her the ______ that he made. But to his surprise it was purple "huh? Why is it purple?" (Y/n) was closing her eyes to consintrate on her energy, then she couldn't hold it any longer and let it go, he Dodge the attack she released.

(Y/n) open her eyes to witness her power, the big bolder that was there in front of her had now was a whole. (Y/n) jumped up and down at what she had did.

While Goku and the others was like ( 0_0 ). "(Y/n) that was AWSOME!!" Gohan said as he compliment on her hard work.

Piccolo was now really interested on this blue child that he see before him.

A/N: AAAAAND that's a wrap everybody. Thank you for reading . the show over folks.

Hahahahaha.. Just kidding, I'm still continuing. Sorry for the heart attack I will continue. 😆 I hoped you like this, sorry if it was a little boring XD.

~SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPIE ~