Chapter 4: b-day? (part 1/2)

It been about 4 years since you met Piccolo, and the other DBZ fighters. And you been training with Gohan and Goku and the others, and you been getting stronger and stronger everyday. You have niw turned 16 and today is your birthday.

In the forest, you see your master Meditating, you smile playfully, and used your Ki that he taught you. To make you silent like a ninja. You snuck up on him. And tip toes slowly towards him, when you were finally at his reach, you flew alittle higher, and was now by his head level behind him, and snatched his hat off.

And ran as fast as you could in the opposite direction, Piccolo, smirked as he felt his hat was gone and already knew about this plan, and followed her into a dead end.

(Y/n) awed, at how he caught you red handed. " awww you got me, again." Piccolo just looked at you with his ox eyes. " with more training you might get better. But that was a start with your silent Ki." 

(Y/n) just sulked, then brightened her self up, for her special day today "Dooo you know what todaaaay is??" She said smiling at him innocently. He starred at her confused.

"Hmmm.. Let me guess? Another one of your holiday days again?" He said, which made (y/n) sighed.

"Nooooooo! Ugh..I'll just let ya figure it out." She said as she turned her back at him making him clueless again, feeling guilty. He haded that feeling if not knowing. What (y/n) is hiding.

"Grrr... Umm.. Is it something special, that I'm forgetting??"
That just made you even mad you huffed, and walked the other way. "I can't believe that my master doesn't know what today is." She huffed, but tried to stay cool, and calm.

"But since your my master I forgive you." She turned to him and made a stance, in defence. "I'm ready for training master." Piccolo was still trying to find out what she was talking about of what today is. But then he felt a blow to the head.

He turn to see (y/n) smile playfully at him "I told you I was ready for training. Rule number 1 never let your guard down." She smirked at him. He whipped his face of where he got hit, and smirked back. "Heh.. My turn."

Him and her was at it for 3 hours. In the end of course he won, she was getting exhausted, and she had to go somewhere, so he ended the training. While she left he was in his meditation stance thinking.

|Piccolo POV|

Damn it.. I hate it when I don't have answers. What the hell is today so special for (y/n). Is it some type of holiday for earthlings? Or for her kind? Ugh.. Maybe I should try to ask Gohan about it.

I got up and went to Goku's house. Chichi was there wrapping up something. When i knocked at the door, I could tell she was trying to hurry and hide it. I just ignored it. She opened the door, and was smiling, but then it vanish I think she thought I was someone else. But who cares.

"Oh it you. What is it you want this time?" She asked me, I just ignored her sarcasm, and asked her politely " I need to speak to Gohan it is important."

"What ya gonna ask him?" She asked me questions, I sighed trying to be patient I only want to ask Gohan in person.

"Well?" She said again. I growled and told her "I want to ask him if he knows why today is so special to (y/n) ?" She looked at me and laughed, I was so confused of why she was Laughing. I couldn't see what I said was so funny.

Earthlings are just so weird. She let me in, and I went to the back to where Gohan was training himself, throwing some punches by the ocean, making the water waves splash at his punches.

"Gohan." I said to him, he turned around a gave a smile, "Piccolo! Hey what's up?" I went up to him, and asked him "do you have a minute it is something to do with (y/n)."

He looked at me, and nodded, we both sat down in the shade "I told him everything from when (y/n) snuck on me and to when she confused me.  Gohan seemed to understand and laugh too. Just like Chichi.

I growled, " what is so funny about that?" Gohan just kept laughing ng, and when he finally stopped he looked at me, and answered " Mr. piccolo hah.. It is her birthday she is now turning 16. "

I was shocked, time really has past by. The little blue creature I met before has been growing up. I couldn't believe that it has past 4 years since I met her. I cursed myself for the mistake I made.

I thanked Gohan, and was about to dash off, to find (y/n), but Goku stopped me "hey wait up, Piccolo. If your looking for (y/n) her, and her folks are gonna have a party at their house. You can join us, we are about to head there now. " I joined them.

As we were going to her house I cursed myself over and over, I didn't really get this holiday or special event that humans have, but I knew that this one was really important. I saw that Gohan and the others had gifts for her, while I stood out and had nothing for her. I sighed as we were about 2 miles from her house.