Chapter 6: Drunk

"(Y/n)!! Wooo hooo! You go girl!" Bulma said as she was already drunk, while you were singing karaoke 'What is Love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.'

The other men was also drunk too, Goku was going for some hard core shot, challenge With Vageta. Gohan some how got pass out drunk who knew how.

Piccolo was trying to stay calm as possible. He was the only one that wasn't drunk. Chichi and Bulma, got themselves on the stage with you. They were now singing with you 'big big booty cuz you got a big booty.'

All the men was whistling, with that weird smug on their faces, except for Piccolo who tried hard not to watch. Then when the song got to it climax.

((Just warning ya if ya don't like what ya reading pass it XD, I'm a little mother protected for my fellow readers.😆))

You started to take off all of your clothes. But you kept your underwear, and the red scarf that Piccolo gave ya on. Then you started to do some dirty dancing, making Bulma and chichi, follow after ya. Now there was, a strip show going on.

((I wonder what happen to Papa words, hmmm..I wonder?? " no rough housing!"))

Piccolo turn to see what was happening he instantly turned red fully. And quickly ran up to the stage to where you were. And with rage, he took you off and covered you with his white cape.

You looked at him funny,        " heh.. Hiiii Master. Do you want to play with me?~" Piccolo just diverted his gaze upon you. To not think of anything dirty, and that you are only a child.

"Dawwww.. Heh..*hic* does Master want to play with (y/n) the hard way?" You started to lean closer to his face.

((I just had to XD, that dirty mind of mines, sorry.))

Piccolo saw what was coming and turned the other way. But that was a mistake, instead of you kissing him on the lips, you hit a sweet spot on his neck. You heard him give out a little moan. He then covered his mouth fast.

Everyone was to busy with their own tasks, and getting drunk to see his embarrassing face right now. He sighed in relief. To turn his angry gaze at his student. Who happens to be drunk. Giving him, a cute playful face, that she always gives him, when she wants to train.

He sighed, as he took off his cape that had his metal plates in and wrapped her up in a bundle. She was hard to put in when she found out his plan. He got kicked in the face a couple times. He would of snapped her legs, it he didn't know this kid. But she was just like Gohan, his precious student.

Piccolo finally got you to stop squirming, and you finally subdued, he turned on the TV, with you on his lap, the TV turned to the news.

News lady: "we are here on channel 6 news, on a shocking turn of offence.  We give you a car crash incident on a free way. It seems that the car passengers, was notice to be elderly. One elderly I'll female, and an elderly make, that was the driver. They have been found by our witness 'Kathie' that she stated that our victims were hit, or smashed into  something unknown. We have or ground reporter, right now, Susie. Susie will you tell us more about this situation."

Susie: "hello, I am Susie I am down by the free way, right now, by the victims car crash. And as you can see this is the car of what the victims were in. (Shows them a smashed up red truck) and sadly to tell you folks. Only one has survived this car crash. The victims were known as..Yuri Camacho (Granny), and Tato Camacho (Papa). The only victim that survive luckily was Tato Camacho. He is now being send to the closest hospital in town. That is all that I have covered from the victims but the unknown object that hit these poor folk is still no where to be seen. "

Piccolo was shocked to hear what happened. Everybody actually stopped what they were doing, but they still were a little out of it, well for Goku per say. Everybody turned to look at you, you were out of the trance of drunkenness, and you were bawling, your eyes out.

With Piccolo holding, you because you were stuck in the burrito bundle that he put you in. You whined, and whined all night. "Waaaaaahhh..p-papa..*sniff* g-g-granny..waaaahhhhhhh.." You kept asking and asking to go see them right now at the hospital to see if it wasn't true.

It wasn't true that granny and Papa got hurt. That they are okay, and that they are just stuck in traffic. Everybody was so shaken up, and sad, they didn't know what to say, or do. They stayed for a bit, until you calmed a bit down. Then it was time for them to go home.

Everybody left except for Piccolo he stood by your side the whole night. He had to not because you were sad, but because there was nobody to watch you.

He didn't know what to do to make you stop crying "it gonna be alright (y/n)." He kept saying that over and over. But he knew that it isn't true. Was it?