Chapter 1 - Konoha

Chapter 1

Konoha

I woke up feeling weird. I looked around and noticed everything looked different. What's wrong with my eyes! I rubbed my eyes but nothing changed.

"What the..." I muttered looking around. It is not possible, it can't be. Everything was different, not to mention I’m definitely not in Harry’s place. I must be crazy... It all looks… cartoony.

"Waah!" I exclaimed as I glanced around, seeing nothing but trees, grass, and a weird looking rock. I got nearer and saw the stone had names written on it. Where am I?

I stood up and felt something smash against my leg.

"My bag?" I said as I looked weirdly at it. I opened it and first thing I saw was a silver letter. I looked at it weirdly. I didn’t place a silver letter here. Where did this even come from. I turned it over, and saw the seal. It was a golden ‘T’ imprinted on it.

Taking a deep breath, trying to calm myself, I decided to open the letter and read. I watched the perfect calligraphy in surprise and finally started reading.

Akira,

 If you read this it must mean my seal has broken and you're back. You must know that everything I did was for your very own good. Now, I'm dead, and so is the rest of your clan. This paper was to appear once you were back, for me to explain everything you did not know. 

In the times when you were born, the Takahashi clan was in war. Others wanted our secrets, our power. We needed to protect it, so when the village started getting attacked we decided it was time to hide you. We sent you to another place, a safe one, until you could come back. If you are reading this, it sadly means you are the last Takahashi, or else, this letter wouldn’t have appeared, but a person would’ve instead.

So, you're now on your own, but don't worry. This parchment here has the last of my power, so it will help you when needed. Now, you must seek help and go to the Hokage and show him this. He should know what to do.

You will be fine; after all, you are the Takahashi princess. Now, you probably doubt this is you, there is only one way to prove to you that you are the Takahashi princess. You should have a lightning scar on your left shoulder.

Remember we all love you, we know you’ll make us proud! Live your life and forget about revenge, just be helpful and kind to others and you will reach happiness and love. For all you plant, you will harvest. If you only give anger and bitterness, that’s what you shall receive. Please, remember this words my dear, and love.

Good luck,

  Kimiko, your mother.

I stared at the letter with eyes wide. What was she talking about? Lightning scar. Ha. Harry Potter much? This is not me; I don't have a lightning scar. Just to be sure, I checked, and I couldn't help but let a scream of horror. There it was. A lightning scar. That can be a coincidence, right?

I fell to my knees, breathing hard. This can’t be real. This is just a bad dream.

"Is something wrong?" Someone said as he ran my way.

I just stared at the paper blankly. Not being able to process everything.

"What happened?" the man repeated. I looked up this time, and almost screamed in surprise. I had seen him before! He was that Kaka-something from Naruto. He had a gray/white hair that defied gravity and a thingy covering his eye.

“It can’t be!" I said astonished. "I belong in the Naruto world? No way."

"What's the Naruto World?" The man asked with a question mark appearing.